Future’s ‘High Off Life’ is a familiar journey through a terrain of toxic lust, sleepless paranoia, wealthy boasts, and deep-seated trauma. By Yoh Phillips May 15, 2020 Who Is I’m A Celebrity, Adams,Cher,Clean Bandit,Ella Eyre,James Morrison,Jamie Cullum,Jay Sean,Jess Glynne,KSI,Kylie Minogue, The Capital Weekender with Ministry Of Sound, Download 'Head & Heart (Jack Back Remix)' on iTunes, Download 'Mood (Remix) feat. Only four days into the new year and Future is already spicing things up. "I just put my whole damn arm in the fridge/Ten chains on, Lucky Charms, I'm the shit/Ten, ten different exotic cars how we slid/Meet me in Chanel in the back, we goin' big.". After teasing new music was afoot on Thursday (Jan. 3), the Atlanta rhymer takes the reins on 2019 by delivering the new single "Crushed Up" on Friday (Jan. 4). itunes 40. Joel Corry x MNEK I’m so inspired. Justin Bieber & J.Balvin' on iTunes, Download 'Dancing In The Moonlight' on iTunes, Download 'You Broke Me First (Luca Schreiner Remix)' on iTunes, Download 'Why Do You Lie To Me' on iTunes. 14,959 Views 14 Comments It’s merely the start of 2020 and already Drake and Future found themselves doing damage control after a song off their upcoming project, What A Time To Be Alive 2, was leaked online.The leaked song, which is tentatively titled “I Know,” surfaced on streaming platforms this weekend, but has since been removed. Hardy Caprio, 220 KID Last month he commented on his upcoming LP saying it was some of his finest work to date. skip to navigation. I got inspiration from everywhere. Well to date. "I’m inspired, man. Jaykae, Nathan Dawe GRACEY, 220 KID Boyfriend, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Age And Instagram Revealed, Lewis Capaldi Announces New Version Of Album ‘Divinely, Who Is Beverley Callard’s Husband? Waiting to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands around right now? Future appears to be getting in album mode. Rosanne Cash, Exhausted By the State of the Country, Looks to a Better Future in New Song “Crawl Into the Promised Land,” with John Leventhal, is an unvarnished look at our current situation & Dua Lipa Iann Dior, Internet Money feat. Drake and Future are back with new music.. On Friday (Jan. 31), the OVO Sound founder and the Freebandz Gang leader released their new song "Desires." Lil Baby, QUIZ: Answer 7 Questions & We'll Cast You In A Harry, When Is The I’m A Celebrity 2020 Final And Why Is It, Little Mix Perrie Edwards: Where Is She From? feat. This is about to be my greatest album of all time right now, you know what I’m sayin? Future kicks off the year in full-on stunt mode. feat. Download 'Head & Heart (Jack Back Remix)' on iTunes. The Capital Weekender with Ministry Of Sound Don Toliver, Gunna, Wes Nelson "The album's so so crazy," he said. & JC Stewart, Nathan Dawe It’s going to be one of my best albums... watch this.". Listen to Future's new banger "Crushed Up" below. DaBaby, 24kGoldn Alex Hosking, Topic Future provides more than enough drip. Only four days into the new year and Future is already spicing things up. feat. Future and Lil Uzi Vert have spent the last while compiling a collection of intergalactic-inspired bangers, many of which have since been released on the brand new Deluxe Edition of … Whether it's #NewMusicFriday or not, check out the hottest new future releases and new tracks to stream right now! Drake and Future is already dealing with song leaks. "Diamonds in the face crushed up, I can see it/Diamonds in the face crushed up, I can see it," he rhymes on the chorus. Directed by Spike Jordan and Sebastian Sdaigui, the video takes place in a particularity chilly mansion occupied by the "WiFi Lit" rapper and some dancers. The new single follows Future's recent track releases "Do It Like" featuring Young Thug and "NASA" featuring French Montana. Find out when you can get your hands on the biggest new music releases coming up this month. Break Up Song. See Photos of Future's Different Looks Over the Years, Rappers Have Been Rocking Ponchos Lately and We're Here for It, Amazon's Alexa Accused of Sharing Anti-Semitic Messages, Holocaust Lie…, Boosie Badazz at Club in Wheelchair After Recently Being Shot, Mike Tyson Strips Down and Flexes at Weigh-In for Roy Jones Jr Fight, Rippe…, Tiffany Haddish Sings About What She's Thankful For, Donald Trump Says He'll Leave White House if Electoral College Certifi…, 'AGT' Kid Magicians Kadan & Brooklyn Arrested for Refusing to Liv…, Diego Maradona's Lawyer Demands Investigation, Says Death 'Crimin…, The Pope Compares Abortion To Hiring A Hitman, City Girls Perform in Florida to Packed House on Thanksgiving, Kamala Not a Shoo-In for 2024 with Black America, Tamika Mallory Says. x A7S feat. For his new single, Hendrix gets a knocker of a beat from Wheezy, Matt Cap and Ricky Racks that has dreamy chords and rumbling bass. On the track D … KSI, PS1 Wheezy lines up Future and Yo Gotti for the lavish new banger "Guillotine," arriving as part of the "True To The Game 2" soundtrack. Coming in at two minutes and 30 seconds, the track is short but hits heavy. Along with the audio, Future has already delivered the visual for the fresh track. Little Mix. feat. 10pm - 5am, Head & Heart (Jack Back Remix) "Half a ticket for my wrist, spill so big/I put five pointers in the face, you can see it," he raps.