In the meantime the head of the army, General Vegas (José Marco Davó) is desperate to find Jaunito and offers a substantial reward for any information that leads to his recapture. Seit 1957 war er mit Margit Mayrl, einer Pensionsbesitzerin aus Bad Gastein (Österreich), verheiratet. Teil/Apache Gold (Harald Reinl, 1963). Since all of the Winnetou movies I have posted have been deleted from YouTube I hope I have more luck with The Lion of Babylon. (Thus Ribanna and Winnetou are forced to sacrifice their love.) Die Sklavenkarawane (1958) vum Georg Marischka mam Victor Staal a Georg Thomalla; En las ruinas de Babilonia (Der Löwe von Babylon) (1959) vum Johannes Kai mam Helmuth Schneider a Georg Thomalla; Der Schatz im Silbersee (1962) vum Harald Reinl mam Lex Barker, Pierre Brice, Karin Dor, Herbert Lom, Götz George; Winnetou I (1963) vum Harald Reinl mam Lex Barker, Pierre Brice a … Pierre Brice as Winnetou in Winnetou - 1.Teil/Apache Gold (1963). With Viktor Staal, Georg Thomalla, Theo Lingen, Mara Cruz. Der Trailer zum Karl-May-Film ''Die Sklavenkarawane'' aus dem Jahr 1958 mit Viktor Staal als Kara Ben Nemsi, Georg Thomalla als Hadschi Halef Omar sowie Theo Lingen als Sir David Lindsay. Die Schauspielerinnen Sophia und Simone Thomalla sind nicht mit ihm … Teil/Winnetou: The Red Gentleman (Harald Reinl, 1964) with Pierre Brice. Harald Reinl Karin Dor was born as Kätherose Derr in Wiesbaden, Germany in 1938. Georg Thomalla war zeitweise mit der Schauspielkollegin Germaine Damar liiert. Photo: Constantin. Caption: So werden Ribanna und Winnetou gezwungen, ihre Liebe dem Frieden zu opfern. German postcard by WS-Druck, Wanne-Eickel, no. E 3. Dusko Dobudj as Black Eagle in Winnetou - 1. In most movies you will find Ralf Wolter as Hadschi Halef Omar and Lex Barker as Kara Ben … This is one of the few movies with Georg Thomalla as Hadschi Halef Omar Ben Hadschi Abul Abbas Ibn Hadschi Dawuhd al Gossara and Helmut Schneider as Kara Ben Nemsi. Caption: A friend of the oppressed and enemy of the exploiters, Winnetou keeps a watchful eye over his country, which is rich in cattle and gold. F 31. Der Schauspieler verstarb im Alter von 84 Jahren an den Folgen einer Lungenentzündung. After escaping by train they head to his mountain hut where they meet with Tom’s friend and partner, Paddy (Georg Thomalla). Photo: Klaus Collignon. Directed by Georg Marischka, Ramón Torrado. German postcard, no. Thomalla war Vater von zwei Söhnen.