zunächst …   Deutsch Wikipedia, Maximilian I — • Duke of Bavaria (1573 1651) Catholic Encyclopedia. Next, the SQL Server Order By clause will sort those query result based on the Maximum of yearly income in descending order.-- SQL Server MAX Example SELECT Education ,MAX([YearlyIncome]) AS [Maximum Income] … Mais, objecteur de conscience en raison de sa foi, il refuse ce service. You can use the SQL Max function in the Order By Clause. Vient du latin maximus Signifie : le plus grand Se fête le 12 mars. https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maximilien&oldid=172082538, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence, Maximillian Skinner, personnage principal du film, Maximilien Aue, personnage principal du roman. 12. This Tuesday, Bavarian Minister-President Horst Seehofer awarded Max Planck President Peter Gruss the Bavarian Maximilian Order for Science and Art. In 1496 he expelled the Jews from carinthia and styria …   Encyclopedia of Judaism, Maximilian — Maximilian1 [mak΄sə mil′yən] n. [blend of the L names Maximus & Aemilianus] a masculine name: dim. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. The Military Order of Max Joseph (German: Militär-Max-Joseph-Orden) was the highest military order of the Kingdom of Bavaria. The below query will find the Maximum Yearly income, and Sale value grouped by the Education. Il est fêté les 12 mars et 14 août[1]. Inhaltsverzeichnis 1 Herkunft und Bedeutungen 2 Namenstage 3 Varianten 4 Namensträger (Maximilian oder Max) …   Deutsch Wikipedia, Maximilian IV. Provenance. Maximilien est un prénom masculin qui provient du latin Maximus (le plus grand). The Bavarian Maximilian Order for Science and Art (German: Bayerischer Maximiliansorden für Wissenschaft und Kunst) was first established on 28 November 1853 by King Maximilian II von Bayern.It is awarded to acknowledge and reward excellent and outstanding achievements in the field of science and art. Download our apps You can't use MAX() because that function returns the largest value in one column over many rows. Histoire. Get exclusive access to content from our 1768 First Edition with your … Emanuel… …   Deutsch Wikipedia, Maximilian — • Brief profiles of three saints of this name Catholic Encyclopedia. President honoured with Maximilian Order. In order to surround France, Maximilian in 1490 married Duchess Anne of Brittany by proxy but could not forestall an invasion of Brittany by the French. Bemerkenswerte Fürsten dieses Namens sind: [Deutsche Kaiser.] SELECT `username`, `status`, GREATEST(field_1,field_2,field_3,field_4) AS field_greatest FROM my_table ORDER BY field_greatest DESC LIMIT 0,10 März 1459 in Wiener Neustadt, gest. But you can use MySQL's GREATEST() function. Maximilian I (Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph Maria, Spanish: Fernando Maximiliano José María de Habsburgo-Lorena; 6 July 1832 – 19 June 1867) was an Austrian archduke who reigned as the only Emperor of the Second Mexican Empire from 10 April 1864 until his execution on 19 June 1867. In 1477 Charles the Bolds dies, his only child is a girl which cannot rule w/o a husband. His Jewish policy, like that of his father, frederick iii , was erratic and motivated by   financial considerations. (Vorderösterreich) Maximilian II. Subscribe. Prestigious award of the State of Bavaria for Max Planck President. From 1933 onwards (with the beginning of the Nazi regime) the order was no longer awarded, … All Free. Jan. 1519,… …   Meyers Großes Konversations-Lexikon, MAXIMILIAN I° — (1459–1519), king of Germany from 1486 and Holy Roman emperor from 1493. Maximilian definition, archduke of Austria: emperor of Mexico 1864–67. Maximilian — oder seltener Maximillian ist ein männlicher Vorname. (HRR) (1527–1576), Kaiser des Heiligen Römischen Reiches und Erzherzog von Österreich Maximilian II. Kevin Knight. Get our latest offers and news straight in your inbox. 2006. Mai 1756 in Schwetzingen bei Mannheim; † 13. Maximilian     Maximilian     † …   Catholic encyclopedia, Maximilian I — may refer to: Maximilian I of Mexico, reigned 1864–1867 Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, reigned 1508–1519 Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria, reigned 1597–1651 Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria, reigned 1795–1805 (Elector of Bavaria) and 1806–1825… …   Wikipedia, Maximilian II — may refer to: Maximilian II of Burgundy (1514–1558) Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor (1527–1576) Maximilian II Emanuel, Elector of Bavaria (1662–1726) Maximilian II of Bavaria (1811–1864) This disambiguation page lists articles associated with… …   Wikipedia, Maximilĭan — Maximilĭan, männl. Vorname, zusammengezogen aus Maximus Aemilianus. Maximilian I     Maximilian I      …   Catholic encyclopedia, Maximilian I. Meanwhile in Austria, Emperor Frederick III and his antagonist Louis XI France battle over said marriage prospects, battles ensue, tragedy falls. La dernière modification de cette page a été faite le 17 juin 2020 à 10:15. bezeichnet folgende Personen: Maximilian II. (Tirol) (1558–1618), siehe Maximilian III. It was coined by Friedrich III for his son in 1459, explaining it as a combination of the names of two Roman generals, Maximus and Scipio Aemilianus.There was, however, an antecedent in Maximilianus, and several other prominent early Christians. 2006. Dictionnaire des prénoms français, arabes et bretons. A younger brother of Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria, Maximilian had a distinguished career as … Maximilian, Maximillian or Maximiliaan (Maximilien in French) is a male given name. A dramatic setback occurred when Charles VIII sent his fiancée Margaret back to her father and required Anne to sever her marriage with Maximilian and to become the queen of France. 22. — Maximilian I. bezeichnet folgende Personen: Maximilian I. Maximilian - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. It was founded on 1 January 1806 by Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria, the first king of Bavaria.The order came in three classes: Grand Cross (Großkreuz); Commander's Cross (Kommandeurkreuz) ; Knight's Cross (Ritterkreuz). With Christa Théret, Jannis Niewöhner, Alix Poisson, Jean-Hugues Anglade. Comdamné 1) M. I., Sohn und Nachfolger Kaiser Friedrichs III., geb. 2013. Maximilian Kolbe (born Rajmund Kolbe; Polish: Maksymilian Maria Kolbe [maksɨˌmʲilʲan ˌmarʲja ˈkɔlbɛ]; 8 January 1894 – 14 August 1941), venerated as Saint Maximilian Kolbe, was a Polish Catholic priest and Conventual Franciscan friar who volunteered to die in place of a stranger in the German death camp of Auschwitz, located in German-occupied Poland during World War II.He had been active in promoting … Maximilian Schell, acteur et réalisateur autrichien; Maximillian « Max » Schmeling, boxeur allemand; Maximilien de Robespierre, avocat et homme politique français (1758-1794) Maximilien Rubel, marxologue autrichien naturalisé français (1905-1996) Maximilien Vox, écrivain; Maximilien Matho Lippert, artiste français (1985-ce jour) Personnages. November 27, 2012. "You are a first-class scientist, a brilliant scientific administrator, and an excellent scientific policy-maker – and it is … (Bayern) (1573–1651), Kurfürst von Bayern Maximilian (Hohenzollern Sigmaringen) (1636–1689), Fürst von Hohenzollern… …   Deutsch Wikipedia, Maximilian II. Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre. SQL MAX Order By Clause. This channel was generated automatically by YouTube's video discovery system. Fils de militaire, la loi oblige Maximilien à faire son service militaire. Kevin Knight. Max Maximilian was a German singer and film actor of the silent era. (born Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph) 1832 67; archduke of Austria: emperor of Mexico (1864 67); executed 2.… …   English World dictionary, Dictionnaire des prénoms français, arabes et bretons, En utilisant des dictionnaires dans votre site, Dictionnaires et Encyclopédies sur 'Academic'. Max Maximilian2 [mak΄sə mil′yən] 1. (HRR) (1459–1519), Kaiser des Heiligen Römischen Reiches Maximilian I. Oktober 1825 in München) war als Maximilian IV. — Maximilian I. Joseph von Bayern im Krönungsornat Maximilian I. Maria Michael Johann Baptist Franz de Paula Joseph Kaspar Ignatius Nepomuk (* 27. See more. — Maximilian II. This returns the largest of its arguments, which all come from one row.