Schauen Sie sich diesen uke Unterricht an: This is so much fun to do! Beitreten Einloggen. Source: www.ukulele-tabs.com “Hakuna matata” is a Swahili language phrase from Central East Africa; roughly translated, it means “no worries”. For more information like this, subscribe to 12Tone on Youtube, DOWN DOWN UP UP DOWN UP or MUTE DOWN MUTE DOWN, i like playing the g in "ain't no passing craze" as a g7 (it sounds better). Hakuna Matata! [F# C# Cm G# A#m D# B D#m E C#m C A#] Chords for König der Löwen - Hakuna Matata (German/Deutsch) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. :D. Erweiterte Suche. I cheat when it comes to using E chord, i always use E7 its close enough and its a lot easier.instead of E I use C. Personally I find it sounds a lot better.OMG same! Chords for König der Löwen - Hakuna Matata (German/Deutsch). - Lena Meyer-Landrut singt in der Sesamstraße | NDR | ARD, Die hinterlistigen Schakale - Die Garde der Löwen | Disney Junior Kurzgeschichten, Die Begleiter des Königs ♫ Die Garde der Löwen ♫ Disney Junior Musik, Die Garde der Löwen: Fulis neue Familie Teil 1 (Ger), Die Garde der Löwen: Makuu der neue Anführer Teil 1 (Ger), Der Katzentatzentanz (Sendung m. d. Maus), PULCINO PIO - Das Kleine Küken Piept (Official video), König Der Löwen - Ich will jetzt gleich König Sein, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Song "Hakuna Matata" ukulele chords and tabs by Elton John. (Wikipedia) ***** Thank you for dropping by! Sie wissen nicht wie man einen Tab oder Akkorde liest ? The F(the 7 in the G7 chord) is in the key of C major(which the song is in) and would usually resolve a half-step down to the E of the C major triad(on the E string) but in this context it resolves to the E in the A minor triad which is the relative minor of C major which sets up the next phase moving to D major and so on. De. C/E F D/F# G7 Hakuna matata . If u add a D in "ain't" it's gonna sound better... may i know what is the strumming pattern? Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. The word “hakuna” means “there is not here” while “matata” means “problems”. someone [post go the distance! Hakuna Matata. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. This is called dominant V in music theory. In order this is what's sounded best to me, thanks to help from the comments: @bkit103 i Dont know how to comment on comments. please and thank you! Facebook: www.facebook.com/ukulelebex F C F D G7 Am F D C G C Hakuna Matata - Elton John (Theme von "Der König der Löwen") By: Joao Aido German by: Korni [Chorus] F Bb/F F C Hakuna matata ... diesen Spruch sag' ich gern! Hakuna Matata, diesen Spruch sag ich gern. Lady and the Tramp - The Siamese Cat Song (german with lyrics), Die Garde der Löwen: Fulis neue Familie Teil 3 (Ger), Disney Junior - Minnie Toons - Folge 1: Minnie und die Pom-Poms | Disney Junior, Bert, oh Bert! Passwort vergessen. Thank you for creating this tab! Hakuna Matata Ukulele-Tabulaturen von Disney, Kostenlose uke Tabulaturen und Akkorde.