Don’t get scared :), This was so much fun, and a highlight of our trip to Hamburg. Tip. Some friends wanted to visit, so I decided to join them - and it was quite a lot of fun. What is the Hamburg Dungeon Admission Ticket cancellation policy? Please find all information here. The actors and themed rooms were very good and it was "scary" but not too much. Hamburg Dungeon Admission Ticket is hosted by Hamburg Dungeon. Hamburg dungeon, is amazingly fantastic, and way more than expected. Hamburg dungeon, is amazingly fantastic, and way more than expected. Actors were well rehearsed. OK for children above 10. The only downside was that they don't offer English, On a fairly quick visit to Hamburg, needed to plan places of interest to visit. There, Definitely it was a great experience, even for me and my wife. 2:16. Really impressed by the staff and the props throughout the ent, Best thing I did in Hamburg . Accessible for wheelchairs up to 200kg/485lbs and normal size, with the exception of the rides. A bit expensive though for what it is... Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Hamburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hamburg, Hotels near International Maritime Museum, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Hamburg, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Hamburg, Conference & Convention Centres in Hamburg, International Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Treppenviertel Blankenese: Tickets & Tours‎, See all 4 Hamburg Dungeon tickets and tours on Tripadvisor, View all hotels near Hamburg Dungeon on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Hamburg Dungeon on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Hamburg Dungeon on Tripadvisor. Went on the English tour on Sunday at 10am and were both scared and, The Hamburg Dungeon is like other Dungeons I have visited. Was a fun and interactiv, I expected something different, but it was ok and not that scary that I thought it might be. Hamburg Dungeon Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Was rather skeptical to Begin with, but live on set the actors proved their value, bringing history back to life on their own scary way. Hamburg Dungeon: Toller Spass im Dungeon Hamburg - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 2.239 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 110 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Hamburg, Deutschland. ... Wir werden Sie benachrichtigen, wenn in Hamburg etwas passiert. While you’re on the website, you can also secure a discount for online booking. The themes of the Plague, a big fire, pirates/ships and, We had to book online to ensure we get space as there was only;y one English tour per day. Built in 2000, the Hamburg Dungeon is a tourist attraction from a chain including the London Dungeon and Berlin Dungeon.It is the first of this brand to be built in mainland Europe. Spicy's Gewürzmuseum. The actors and themed rooms were very good and it was "scary" but not too much. Am Sandtorkai 34 . Hamburg Dungeon Admission Ticket price starts from AU$33.16. It is very interesting because you learn a lot about those themes and how they influenced the city. Top Deal heute: 50% Rabatt. The price for this tour only includes the registration fee for the reservation. The actors are great and keen to get people involved. Afghanisches Museum Hamburg. It provides a journey through Hamburg’s dark history in an actor led, interactive experience. Very nice, good handling of CoV. The Hamburg Dungeon is like other Dungeons I have visited. Well equipped with high end gear, drums, amps and a real Piano. Great Acting,Super Effects. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was in German as there were limited English shows however it was possible to understand and be part of the interactive experience. Took the English tour and the guides were all fantastic. Hamburg Dungeon: Tours & Tickets. Berlin Dungeon Rabatt 30%. OK for children above 10.