Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban (Buch 3) (German Edition) eBook: Rowling, Joanne K.: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Please try your request again later. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Like all Kindle books, books purchased from Pottermore Shop are "Buy Once, Read Everywhere" and will be delivered to your Kindle or free Kindle reading apps. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Coronavirus Crisis - We are despatching orders as normal but please be aware that delivery times may be extended. Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban (Originaltitel: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) ist der dritte Band der Harry-Potter -Buchreihe von Joanne K. Rowling. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Er wurde im Juli 1999 mit einer Startauflage von 240.000 Exemplaren in Großbritannien veröffentlicht. Die Konsequenz ist normalerweise: Schulverweis! Submit Submit. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 November 2016, i bought this book so i could learn german because i had already read the book in dutch, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 September 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2017, I wanted it in English and instead got this, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2013. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Best-selling in Video Games. ISBN 9783551354037. Paperback, 480pp, 120 x 190mm. Something went wrong. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. These Kindle books can also be purchased at the Pottermore Shop, a third-party site. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Video Games. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Try again. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Children's Sword & Sorcery Fantasy eBooks, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Try again. Der Gefangene von Askaban ist mein Lieblingsbuch aus der Serie - leider muss ich sagen dass in der deutschen Übersetzung doch so einiges verloren geht. Hat es etwa damit zu tun, dass ein gefürchteter Verbrecher in die Schule eingedrungen ist und es auf Harry abgesehen hat? Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban (German Edition), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban (Buch 3) (German Edition), This title and over 1 million more are available with, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 November 2016, i bought this book so i could learn german because i had already read the book in dutch, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 September 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2017, I wanted it in English and instead got this, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2013. Please try your request again later. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Something went wrong. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Harry Potter ist ja mitlerweile Kult und aus der Literatur nicht mehr wegzudenken. Der neue Kay-Potter ist da ;-) ISBN 3551559031 Nach Harry's beiden ersten illustrierten Abenteuern aus den Vorjahren ist es Kay aufs Neue gelungen die Stimmung dieser recht gruseligen Geschichte mit seinen Bildern und Illustrationen einzufangen um so das Leseerlebnis wunderbar zu steigern. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Unable to add item to List.