The interiors of the hotel combine original architectonic elements with modern interiors. We had our dog with us. Very clean, friendly staff, comfortable bed, excellent wifi, decent shower, good restaurant, reasonably priced. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Booking.com’s role is that of a distributor of feedback from both guest and property. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. The hotel is in great location, very close to train and bus stations, also very close to the main city square with lots of restaurants and pubs. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Hotel in Gliwice Das 4-Sterne-Hotel Diament Plaza Gliwice befindet sich in einem wunderschönen Wohnhaus aus dem 19. It is the second time I am booking a room for my parents when they visit me in Gliwice. Hotel Diament Economy Gliwice*** to kameralny hotel klasy ekonomicznej, położony w ścisłym centrum Gliwic. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Wegen des Coronavirus (COVID-19) wurden in dieser Unterkunft zusätzliche Sicherheits- und Hygienemaßnahmen unternommen. When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Actual travel distances may vary. The reception staff was friendly and efficient. Recommended spots to visit include Guido Mine and Coal Mining Museum (8-min walk) and Gliwice Castle (7.2 mi), along with Silesian Stadium (11.1 mi) and Silesian Park (11.3 mi). Hotel Diament Plaza Gliwice usytuowany jest w pięknej XIX wiecznej kamienicy. Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...). Contributions should be travel related. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. Breakfast was very nice and you get much choice.”. This property offers currency exchange on site. Some facilities would have been nice say sauna”, “Nice hotel, classic style with good location, clean/comfortable and friendly staff. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinion and experiences, which are critical in helping guests make well-informed decisions about where to stay. Sorry, something went wrong. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question and answers. Although our window was facing a road, it was quiet in the room at night. All distances are measured in straight lines. Perfect location of the hotel allows you to easily access all parts of the city. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Send a question to the property to find out more. Schließen . Would you mind trying again? They enjoyed a friendly and professional service, nicely decorated rooms and quite elegant. This lets us know that our reviews come from real guests, like you. Questions and answers should be property or room related. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. I love a bath at the end of a long long day, no bath here Very good 8.0. The staff was busy filling up and cleaning- no time to chat. Dieses Hotel mit 3 Sternen für Geschäftsreisende bietet Ihnen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in Gleiwitz.