Psalm 18:2. I need more of you, changin my rain into sun more of you, putt'n my blues on the run I need more of you, darling, i need more of you More, anything last wouldn't do. 45. Our marriage officially binds us together. With you we will go hand in hand through life, even if you stumble on the road of life, I will always pick you up. G D Am D G INTRO G D Hearts, burning like they were on fire.Am D G Flames, changin our love to desire.D Babe, my heart is screamin' to say, Am D G D Girl, we got to go all the way.G D I need more of you, changin' my rain into sun, Am D G D More of you, puttin' my blues on the run.G D I need more of you, darling, I need more of you.Am D G More, anything less wouldn't do. I just had a fun idea of what we can do later tonight. 44. 48. I need more of you, changin my rain into sun more of you, putt'n my blues on the run I need more of you, darling, i need more of you More, anything last wouldn't do. Kisses and hugs! More than a wife, in you I have found my best friend for life! I hope you have a good night. 47. Into the Light Red Rocks Worship. You are my number 1! I need more of you, darling, I need more of you More, anything less wouldn't do We, ain't been together too long Strange, how did our love get so strong There's nothing to keep us apart We got to catch up our hearts I need more of you, changin' my rain into sun More of you, puttin' my blues on the run I need more of you, darling, I need more of you I’ll carry you in my arms. I need more of you, changin my rain nito sun more of you, put on my blues on the run I need more of you, darling, i need more of you More… A date is a formality I need to complete, before I can tell you how much I love you! 5 Powerful Verses to Pray When You Need More of God Psalm 18:2. I need more of you, changin' my rain into sun More of you, puttin' my blues on the run I .. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my Savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. 106. Don’t worry about wearing a nice outfit tonight. 107. 105. Too dirty to text – I’ll tell you later. Father, thank you! Hearts burning, like they will on fire Flames changin ou'r love to desire they, my heart is screamin to say: Girl, we got to go on away. I need you more, more than yesterday I need you more, more than words can say. 104. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Videoklip a text písně I Need More Of You od The Bellamy Brothers. 108. I need you more, than ever before I need you, Lord, I need you, Lord. Every time I see you, I love you more than before. You take my breath away. You won’t need it. 46. Love you. I’m totally craving some time with you right now. 102. Work is stressful today. Release Date December 18, 2015. 103. Written By Nicole Serrano & Tommee Profitt. Can we blow off some steam tonight? You are fascinating, indispensable, classy, gorgeous, you are the woman, who deserves the best! More on Genius "More" Track Info. Oh, I need more of You I just want more of You. I love you!