Jewel Limited To: 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Then I got that lmao plus a lil bit more. Yup. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. i remember saying "nah" to one priced at 100c 5 days into the league when i was getting my herald stacking build going. Thanks, hit it on my first vaal. See also. PoE Consoles Community. For the last 12 stones the game randomly picks 4/7/9 maps you have to additionally run to fight them. Same but with 80c few days into the league ._. Or even if i need, it's cheap as shit, so easily can buy it, if ever need. just popular build which can use it. Completely forgot about it... 10 exalts have been chilling in my passive tree for weeks. I actually hit this on a Might of the Meek first week of league. Looking for Group? Conqueror's Efficiency. even better chance if you have multiple characters. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Not very likely. 2 % reduced Mana Reserved 4 ... Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Path Of Exile PC Discord. Just hit an the implicit that you actually have 2% chance of hitting and you win! Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Conqueror's Efficiency Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel Limited to: 1 3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills 4% increased Skill Effect Duration 2% reduced Mana Reserved The stone may yet bleed. poe.ninja: Conqueror's Efficiency; Release Version: 2.0.0; BaseType: Crimson Jewel. i feel its a bit over priced. e.g. i took one from the guild stash and vaaled it got 1% mana reserved. I mean it's a free quest reward. PoE Racing/Speed Running Community (Fresh and New!) Right click to … Been wondering if just leveling up new characters praticing speedrun league start for conqurors efficiency is a decent strat. Right click to remove from the Socket. I was thinking how will I get a Ryslatha's. to … The jewel is limited to 1 per character and very good for extreme min maxing on the top meta builds this league, so the price should be really high for the right vaal. PoE PS4 Community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Would any build desire a 3% reduced mana reserve jewel? Right click to remove from the Socket.Purchase CostsSell Price9x Alchemy ShardMiscellaneousItem class: Jewel Conqueror's Efficiency is a unique Crimson … So each set of four conquerors from the 21st watchstone onwards takes an average of around 40 maps. I just corrupted my conq efficiency and got this cool corruption. For the first 20, you can spawn the conqueror fight after running 2 additional maps once you get that first taunt. This is worth BIG money, you should hold onto it for some days before selling. LOL!Fastest money I've ever made. Conqueror's Efficiency. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2, Press J to jump to the feed. Right now, Strongbox rewards are fairly underwhelming - it would make a lot of sense to update them to include other league content in the same fashion that Heists' reward's chests reward previous league's content. Paid 5c for one on day 2 of the league. If your question is answered, please reply saying either Answered or Thank You. PoE Builds Subreddit. Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas is the ninth expansion for Path of Exile.It was officially announced by Grinding Gear Games on November 15, 2019, during ExileCon and was released on December 13, 2019, alongside the Metamorph league.This expansion continues the War for the Atlas storyline and introduces a new endgame, including a revamped Atlas of Worlds, new influenced areas … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pathofexile community, A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. There are 11 implicit mods you can hit on a level 1 jewel, only one of them is worth that much and 1/4 chance to even hit an implicit, so 1 in 44 turns into value. Same as legion and 20+ex for one isnpired. PoE Tool Development. Feelsgoodman, Tinfoil hat time - OP needs this jewel and is trying to lower the price so that they can get it cheaper :P. I'm kicking myself for not buying when it was 6 ex. If you can make 1ex/hour mapping you need to get one jewel every 25 minutes. #tool-dev on Discord! I would think it's more on the 10ex mark, but i guess prices in PoE might fluctuate like hell, so will not say for sure. greatly reduce the rarity of the boring regular strongboxes, but add additional types of strongboxes like Breach, Legion, Fragments, Metamorph, Delerium, Jewels, ect. If your content has been incorrectly flaired, please change it! Spiritual successor to Diablo 2, Press J to jump to the feed. Or is it more of a novelty? Is a conquerors efficiency with 1% reduced mana reserved useful? This happened while levelling my guardian xD. I doubt that it cost 18 ex though, and too lazy to check. No idea how fast you could do this or whether it'd be worth it, but it kinda reminds me of D2 Nightmare Forge runs. Path Of Exile /global 820 Discord. If you can run 6 instances of PoE on a single machine, you could boost 5 characters through the game to the Quest at the same time. So might as well grab a chance for a quick money, when i exactly need them. Usually i left that jewel there "just in case i will need it in the future", which usually "never". Additionally, for live build/POE discussion and question answers, feel free to ask in the various question channels on the Path Of Exile Discord! Path Of Exile Console Discord. Vaal came through. Crimson Jewel. vaal it with 1% reduced mana reserve and u win 18 ex. I created my second char then hit picked that reward yesterday. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Let's be fair, for 18ex value, 2% chance is a fair trade. Cookies help us deliver our Services. ... Additionally, for live build/POE discussion and question answers, feel free to ask in the various question channels on the Path Of Exile Discord! Related Communities. Question. Nice corrupt :), it is 100% wanted by a LOT of aura bot, they already use that jewel in their build + as many corrupted jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved, having that one with the corruption is pretty much perfect for them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pathofexile community, A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Should be worth a fair bit and is definitely worth it. Conqueror's EfficiencyCrimson JewelLimited to: 13% reduced Mana Cost of Skills4% increased Skill Effect Duration2% reduced Mana ReservedThe stone may yet bleed.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Do not sell this for cheap, Aurabots can run every aura in game if they stack enough jewels with that corruption, and by that logic conqueror's efficiency is mandatory. There was only 9. 19 exalts, most raw currency I’ve ever had. I vaaled it and poof, I sold it for 12ex yesterday. #looking-for-group on Discord! Leveling a new character, remembered this post. List of PoE Tools.