@disqus_o5mnBpHSVZ:disqus 1. – Jin: “Comes at you really cutely. BTS (방탄소년단) consists of 7 members: RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook. Kpop Quizzes sometimes even just looking at him, his eyes, his lips, his smooth face, him flipping his hair, or acting cute like the 모찌 he is brings me to tears… I have so much love I want to give him and the fact that I can’t see him, or talk to him, or smile to him, or hold his previous, small hand in mine truly tears me apart…… I hope one day I’ll be able to show him even a tiny proof of love that my fangirl heart holds for him. Kpop Polls – RM studied in New Zealand and lived/stayed there for 6 months. I’ve seen that jimin is good frnds with Exo’s Chanyeol too. Sitemap – In 10 years, Jimin wants to be a cool singer who enjoys the stage. GLAM disbanded, they were under BigHit. ☆, Bubble Tea☽). – He felt a bit hurt when Jungkook ranked him the last in terms of looks. That’s so weird,but I can’t judge, I like his abs. Oktober 1995 in Busan), besser bekannt unter seinem Vornamen Jimin, ist ein südkoreanischer Sänger, Songwriter und Tänzer. I love u my mochi u r mine u get that, Those are just the members he usually bicker/argue with lol ..but he loves all of them, watching his interaction with all of them I don’t even know who he favors the most (except for jungkook). He said it in an interview for a magazine during their tour in America. 3. I hate it when peole make fun of my height. [26] Der Song wurde von Jimin und dem Big Hit Entertainment-Produzenten Slow Rabbit komponiert, wobei letzterer auch den Track produzierte. Please update picture, descriptions, quotes. I would like to write more but it would take ages! ! He’s not just an idol to me, he’s my source of happiness, my ideal type of lover, a man I deeply admire and adore and will continue to love till the end and further. Park Ji Min is really adorable. Kpop Girl Group Profiles [8] In der Gruppe hat Jimin die Position des Leadsängers und Leadtänzers. [1] Er hat einen zwei Jahre jüngeren Bruder. – His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae. – He used to view himself as “fat” and he was self conscious of his looks and cheeks. (Profile written by Jimin) Height: 173.6cm (5’8.3″) (He said it with Jin in their video in V live app form Dec.) Weight: 61 … (NEVERMIND). But I don’t understand how he thought he was fat. At a fansign Jungkook said he first ranked Jimin 7th in terms of looks but that he now ranks him 1st. Quizz: Who’s your BTS boyfriend? 6. His favoruite feature of his body is his eyes. Please tell me if you would like more , Taemin (SHINee) said he would want to have a collaboration with Kai (EXO) and Jimin (BTS) on his solo album, @erikadanielleescriba:disqus – Rap Monster: “Basically kind and gentle. i love jimin so much. I’m not sure Ravi in in that group becausewhen Taemin made those jackets with each friend’s handprint, Ravi’s was not included. – J-Hope: “Is kind, listens to his hyungs well, has a lot of greed, and has a personality where he makes sure to do his part, and he has a really good personality where he likes me the most and his faith towards me is very strong~~ ♥♥♥♥” Thanks for the additional info! Oh! [9] Unter BTS hat er bis jetzt drei Solo-Tracks veröffentlicht: Lie, Serendipity und Filter. – He enjoys reading comic books. Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt Nicknames, preferences, other hobbies or things he dislikes, etc. – Things he dislikes (3 things): V, Jin, Suga. Before learning modern dance, Jimin was practicing hip-hop and popping since 12-13 years old and was participating in underground dance battles many of which he won.