Select your logo file and click Choose. A 500 pixel square will work on any social network. I recommend you start with a larger image! Hi Becky, unfortunately that didn’t fix it, I have a white box around my logo but the box doesn’t fill up all the instagram “circle” that is the profile shape and that part is black. Hi - I'm new to Illustrator, purchased to develop a logo for a project I'm working on. Or you can have a profile picture featuring you during work. Remember that your profile photo on Instagram is very small on a smartphone screen and there’s no way to expand or zoom in! If you have an Instagram account for your business, the profile picture can be your logo or the name of your business. If you’re using a logo as your Instagram profile picture, it’s pretty easy to make sure it stays as the focus of the frame. Click your profile photo and select Upload Photo. Make sure it is a jpg image. Just try it, it's fun: What’s the best Instagram Profile Picture Size? On a phone, it’s a scanty 110. You can … Do you have any other suggestions as I can’t figure out why it is black or find anything online to help. I managed to create what I need, but have been unable to size it properly to fit into an Instagram profile circle. Here are a few things to look at: * Pixel count/resolution of image - be sure to use a high res image. To add or change your profile photo: Sign in to Instagram account on your phone. Your Instagram profile picture is like a brand’s logo. Go ahead, fill in your company name and get your free instagram logo designs. The Instagram DP size is a mere 152 pixels in diameter on desktop. You only have to pay when you're completely happy with your logo. 640 px is the best fit * Double check the file type. On mobile, tap Edit Profile and select Change Profile Photo… Go to your profile by clicking the person icon. When people look at it, they should recognise it easily and quickly. Try our Instagram logo maker create your own logo for your Instagram profile. Look at the image you are trying to upload. Tip #7: Let Your Logo or Headshot Be the Focus of Your Instagram Profile Picture .