Don't slow! (Inside out, right) Control your poison, babe Roses have thorns, they say And we're all gettin' hosed tonight Spend the last dough (I got it) in your pock-o (I got it), Just dance And we're all gettin' hosed tonight. This process is automatic. Wish I could shut my playboy mouth. Where are my keys? Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Da-doo-doo-doo Just dance. In the meantime, stay and let me watch you break it down, And dance "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); I can't remember, but it's alright, alright, Just dance //]]>. Da-da-da-dance, dance, dance Just Dance According to the rhythm of the music Just like the way you go We are in the moonlight Fall in... fall in I like the feeling of being with you I love the dances you do with me I just wanna, wanna, wanna I really wanna, wanna, wanna Just Dance In my life like mud A flower of four Uh! We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Spin that record, babe Gonna be okay The way you twirling up them hips 'round and 'round Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic, got my blueprint, electronic [CDATA[ A dizzy twister dance Go! Gonna be okay Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic, got my blueprint, it's symphonic Control your poison, babe "Roses have thorns," they say. Shorty, I can see that you got so much energy Spin that record, babe Spin that record, babe Gonna be okay Gonna be okay. Gonna be okay How'd I turn my shirt inside out? Spin that record babe. Copyright: Writer(s): Nadir Khayat, Aliaune Thiam, Stefani Germanotta Lyrics Terms of Use. Spin that record, babe All of the people start to rush (start to rush by) Let's go! Just dance Gonna be okay Da-da-doo-doot-n, just dance Spin that record, babe Da-da-doo-doot-n, just dance Gonna be okay Da-da-da-dance, dance, dance Just j-j-just dance. And I ain't gonna give it up Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic, got my blueprint, it's symphonic And there is no reason at all why you can't leave here with me Naege geu sungan-eul mudneundamyeon. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Gonna be okay. How'd I turn my shirt inside out, inside out right? Hwanhage naelijjoen sunshine. Duh-duh-duh-duh Dance. Just Dance Lyrics: (Truth!) Da-da-doo-doot-n, just dance / RedOne / Konvict / Gaga (Oh-oh, eh) / I've had a little bit too much, much (Oh, oh, oh-oh) / All of the people start to rush (Start to rush by) / A dizzy twister dance Da-da-da-dance, dance, dance //