As a troubled adolescent, he found inspiration in American rap artists like Nas and Notorious B.I.G., and began writing…. Kontra K age is 30 years. Kontra K is a street-smart, martial-arts obsessed German rapper based in Berlin. Kontra K is a street-smart, martial-arts obsessed German rapper based in Berlin. As a troubled adolescent, he found inspiration in American rap artists like Nas and Notorious B.I.G. Dieser trägt den Namen Nathan und ihm wurde auf dem Album Labyrinth ein Track namens Sohn gewidmet Jetzt, bei der Geburt seines zweiten Sohnes, ist es also kein Wunder, dass Kontra K so schnell wie möglich für seine Familie da sein möchte. All information about his private life is concealed. He released his debut studio album entitled Dobermann in 2010 and would go on to sign with Berlin's Four Music record label in 2014. Der Sport spielt eine wichtige Rolle in seinem Leben. Die aktuellen Rapnews gibt's hier . Facts. As a troubled adolescent, he found inspiration in American rap artists like Nas and Notorious B.I.G., and began writing… Not Much is known about Kontra family and Relationships. Zodiac sign: Cancer. Kontra K is a street-smart, martial-arts obsessed German rapper based in Berlin. Kontra K is a street-smart, martial-arts obsessed German rapper based in Berlin. Learn about Kontra K: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. – Kontra K hat einen Sohn. , and began writing his own lyrics after dropping out of high school at age 16. Kontra K is on Facebook. We will update you soon. Read Full Biography. Join Facebook to connect with Kontra K and others you may know. Er ist eben Vollblut-Papa. As a troubled adolescent, he found inspiration in American rap artists like Nas and Notorious B.I.G., and began writing his own lyrics after dropping out of high school at age 16. In 2016 he released his fifth studio album Labyrinth through Four Music. ", © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. GZUZ & KONTRA K ***Familie*** #GZUZ #KontraK #Familie Jetzt Kanal abonnieren... Folgt GZUZ und KONTRA K – Kontra K hat neben seinem Unternehmen und seiner Musikkarriere noch einen Boxverein. as of 2018; Kontra birthday is on 3-Jul-87. German rapper who is recognized for his affiliation with the DePeKa Records label. In 2017 he collaborated with RAF Camora on the single "Plem Plem. While pursuing an interest in kickboxing, he also formed the duo Vollkontakt with fellow rapper KiezSpezial, and they were discovered by Kaisa who signed them to his label Hell Raisa, where they released the Fight Club Mixtape in 2008. Vom Straßenrowdy zum Familien-Papa. He developed an interest in rap at the age of 16 and cited Tupac Shakur as one of his major influences. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. In diesem trainiert der leidenschaftliche Kickboxer Jugendliche. Die Geburt seiner Kinder hat nicht nur das Privatleben des Rappers verändert, sondern auch seine Musik.