It was a magical concert. 83 years old and over 2 hours without intermission. At 83 years old, (to me) her voice still sounds wonderful, and her performance was graceful and full of soul, emotion. Your continued stamina and angelic voice were a tribute to you and your age. At 83, I am amazed that she is still singing with an outstanding voice. The show was great, we saw her already many times and she never changes. Songs from the 1930’s until today. Want to see Nana Mouskouri in concert? Nana Mouskouri Tour Dates 2021. Nana had a great voice once; she should have stayed retired. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Nana Mouskouri scheduled in 2020. She is highest selling female artist of all time for a reason. For five years after this, she was a Member of the European Parliament through the Greek New Democracy Party. My daughter and I were enthralled, what a legend, an amazing woman. On ConcertPass you'll find Nana Mouskouri … This event was an elderly … Nana Mouskouri tickets are on sale right now on ConcertPass. Nana was unbelievable. Nana Mouskouri is not only one of the most eminent voices in Greek pop and world music, she is a leader in humanitarian issues and an advocate for international dialogue. She was beyond anything we expected. Excellent concert by this legendary lady. I have been following Nana Moukouri for over 30 years and collected most of her CDs and have been to three previous concerts. She has now reached the ripe old age of 79 and has had a recording career spanning aver fifty years in which she has released a staggering 450 albums, achieving a ground-shaking 350 million in sales. Explore Nana Mouskouri tour schedules, latest setlist, videos, and more on livenation.com Join 15,849 fans getting concert alerts for this artist. At The end she just kept on going. Her affecting crooning is based on her affinity to the greats, Edith Piaf, Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald. She has recorded in Greek, French, Spanish, German, English, Portuguese, Italian, and may more languages. However, she sang non-stop on high heels, for at least 90 minutes, talking intimately with audience in between. They consistently pick and bring true Musical Legends, such as Nana. Sorry... there are currently no upcoming events. Find information on all of Nana Mouskouri’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. singing, her huge catalogue of songs in so many languages. Mouskouri had displayed exceptional musical talent from a young age and listened to … You can find the list of Nana Mouskouri tour dates here. She sang hser most beautiful songs in Spanish, English and French. By continuing past this page, you agree to our, options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. Despite time. She was awesome, I realize she is 80 years old and struggled a bit with her voice, but it is still there and amazing. This is supposed to be Nana Mouskouri's first US private tour. For your event’s refund or credit eligibility visit your account or learn more about options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. Thank you Nana! Memorable Night! Nana Mouskouri. it was good to the Royal Festival Hill looking so full with all her fans Hall a great singer I love listening to her singing thank you, Nana, for a great concert. In minimum 5 languages. to track Nana Mouskouri and get concert alerts when they play near you. The place "Roma" is a terrible place, no numberd seats and a long time before the doors open. Was very disappointed in this concert. 15,849 fans get concert alerts for this artist. I wish I had that much ability when I'm 80. It was a wonderful evening. Even a song in dutch, and so many other languages. Nana is amazing—her stage presence, her National Arts Centre / Centre national des Arts - Ottawa. Small but great backup group. She sang in 5 different languages, she started out shaky, but she even emitted that still after 70 yrs of singing she still gets nervous before every event. Thank you Nana for showing how truly beautiful you are. See our COVID policy here. I always appreciate her narrative and stories about her songs. Wonderful evening. We listen to Nana since early 1960's and are so grateful that we had the opportunity of hear her sing again. Find concert tickets for Nana Mouskouri upcoming 2020 shows. One of the concert I've loved the most. At 83 her voice was in and out, but still wonderful to be in her presence. I would listen to her CD to remember her music, but the concert gave me a real connection to the singer Nana Mouskouri herself, It was unforgettable! Nana Mouskouri, one of the world’s most successful singers, was born on the 13th of October 1934. Join Songkick Congratulations to Nana. A great concert good to see Nana Mouskouri again that was the fourth Nana Mouskouri concert I have been to the first two were at the Odeon Golders green in north London back in the 70s I also attended her 80 birthday tour at the Royal Albert Hall. Sehen Sie sich den Tourplan von Nana Mouskouri, Live-Bewertungen, Fotos und Details an. We had a wonderfull evening. I can't believe how she can do that. Great show, she still has an amazing voice. Incredible! An honor to have seen a Musical Legend, Live. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Nana Mouskouri scheduled in 2020. Nana Mouskouri is truly an ageless wonder. She did a great job with just the right amount of interaction with the audience which gave her several standing ovations. But like the star she is, after the first 2-3 songs she was magnificent. It was really a great concert. she is 83yrs of age and sang for 2 full hours without a water break or anything and can still hit the high notes. I think most people attend concerts not just to listen to their idol singer, but also to have a peek into the singer's live interaction with audience. She recounted when she attended Nana’s concert in Athens many years ago. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Nana Mouskouri and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 15835 other Nana Mouskouri … Well Done Nana, you did not disappoint your fans! She is such a soothing singer with a voice that captures your inner soul. Nana Mouskouri might be one of the most prolific singers of our lifetime. her voice is melodious and smooth, her performance amazing ! Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium - Edmonton. Nana Mouskouri concert tickets are on sale. Erhalten Sie Nana Mouskouri Tickets, um jedes Nana Mouskouri Konzert zu sehen. She had a fantastic group of musician backing her up and the instrumental music was a great compliment to her voice. She invested her musical efforts in raising funds and awareness for displaced children. I went to heaven and stayed there for a while. There are so much more nice places in Antwerp, why chosse for "Roma. I admire the selection of artists by this particular venue - Saban Theater. Fan safety is our priority. She looked wonderful. Yes, at 80 years old her voice is not like her younger days. Schau dir mit Bandsintown Live-Übertragungen an, erhalte Updates zu den Künstlern, kaufe Karten und gib RSVPs zu Konzerten ab Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Nana Mouskouri and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 15849 other Nana Mouskouri fans. Finde Tourdaten und Konzerte von Nana Mouskouri in deiner Stadt. Nana was genuine and engaging, giving a true effort in performing to the audience. In this recent concert, We were blessed to sit beside a fine Greek lady and her daughter. Nana Mouskouri, born Iōánna Moúschouri on October 13, 1934, in … Buy Nana Mouskouri tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. ConcertPass is your number one destination for all Nana Mouskouri concerts tickets as well as concert dates and extensive tour information. She has been Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF, focusing her energies on the disastrous effects inflicted on the Bosnian population by the Yugoslav Serbs during the Bosnian War in the early half of the 1990s. what a great concert, I took my father who grew up listening to her and I took my 12yr son. Find Nana Mouskouri tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. She was already a star before I was born. Sings from new to old everything. Her swooning, celestial, pan-continental music has been recorded with lyrics in French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Hebrew, Welsh, Mandarin, and Turkish, as well as English and her native Greek. Nana Mouskouri Tour dates 2020.