Seat 1A is under the arch of the plane. EasyJet does not provide complimentary meals or beverages on board its flights. XL seats have extra legroom due to the Exit Row however, these seats are priced higher and come with the Speedy Boarding pass, allowing dedicated check-in and priority boarding. 2019/12/21 for Seat 1A, on Seat 7 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 31 C is a standard Economy Class seat in the last row of the plane and this row is missing a window. Seat 5 B is an Economy Class seat that easyJet designates as an "Upfront seat". Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Seat 28 D is a standard Economy Class seat. XL seats have extra legroom, however these seats are priced higher and come with the Speedy Boarding pass, allowing dedicated check-in and priority boarding. Seat 18 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 F is a standard Economy Class seat. I am a large lady & i was fine in the seat only downfall is being next to the toilets. Seat 20 A is a standard Economy Class seat. PS: Row 17 sits over the wing, so we didn’t have much of a view. Seat 2 C is an Economy Class seat that easyJet designates as an "Upfront seat". Seat 17 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Some passengers have reported that the armrest impedes upon and reduces seat width making this seat very uncomfortable. I did not have enough room for my shoulders. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Seat 9 F is a standard Economy Class seat. you can take on an extra small cabin bag for under the seat.I am well over 6ft tall but have no problems with leg room especially with the new seats. Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. Seats so much better than old a320s (no Sharklets) and a319s, very good view of the wing & Sharklet on the left side, very good for YouTube videos... Would reccomend easyJet if you know that there is an a320 with Sharklets operating it...! Seat 17 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Iceland>London: This was a new plane - 11 days old - with thin-backed but very comfortable seats. Seat 16 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 23 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 14 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Detailed seat map eurowings airbus a330 200. Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Children at the front probably on "Plus" tickets or paid for seat selection (pointless on most flights except for extra luggage allowance, families are children are boarded early and can take buggy to gate which is then put in hold). 2015/07/27 for Seat 1F, on My husband and I took this flight this morning out of Rome in route to Amsterdam for a short business trip. The proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome. Seat 12 E is an Economy Class Exit Row seat that has limited recline and no under seat storage. EasyJet now appears to be bringing out slimline seating on its new A320s. Seat 20 E is a standard Economy Class seat. It was very nice and i like it ok it wasnt too bad to compared to ryanair plane which i went on last year, This seat is a good seat you get a good window seat giving a good overview of the wing and the front part of the left and right engines. Seat 30 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 19 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 25 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 8 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. I love sitting at the back of the plane. 2015/09/28 for Seat 30a30b, on Seat 28 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Thank goodness for the aisle & a short flight! Please choose the correct version from the list: Standard Economy (Rows 1-31). EasyJet allows passengers to pre-select seats by paying a fee during the booking … Upfront seats are located behind the first row of the aircraft and generally allow passengers sitting in these rows to be some of the first to exit the plane upon arrival. Seat 3 B is an Economy Class seat that easyJet designates as an "Upfront seat". I believe this is to fit in the extra two rows of seats 30 and 31 on the port side. I felt like I had enough leg room. Seat 28 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Read user reviews for easyJet Airbus A320 (320) Layout 2. Front row seat have NO extra room for the legs! Seat 30 A is a standard Economy Class seat.