Lego Chima 70014 The Croc Swamp Hideout - Lego Speed Build - Duration: 7:53. Current filter. Gift Finder. Cragger is the prince of the Crocodile Tribe. Buy LEGO® Minifigures. He is the son ofCrominusand Crunket, and the brother of Crooler. The sets vary from the Starter Pack, Story Packs, Level Packs, Team Packs, Fun Packs and Polybags. In diesem Angebot erhalten Sie 5 Unterschiedliche Chima Figuren mit Zubehörteil. 7:53. Architecture; Batman™ BOOST; BrickHeadz; City; Classic; Creator 3-in-1; Creator Expert; DC; Disney™ DOT Home; Themes ; Shop By; Interests; Offers & sale; Exclusives; Support; My account; My wishlist; My bag; Change region; About us; VIP; LEGO® LIFE; Themes. Main page » LEGO Figures » Legends of Chima. Brick Builder 2,024,001 views. Sets are various types of packs that include playable Characters, Vehicles, and Gadgets for LEGO Dimensions. Es ist alles in einem ordentlichen Zustand. He’s also one of Laval’s best friends. Enthalten in dem Set sind: - Lego Star Wars Millennium Falke (Vorn Enthalten in dem Set sind: - Lego Star Wars Millennium Falke (Vorn We use cookies to improve your Shpock experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. KIDS ZONE. 1 List of Sets 1.1 Adventure Time 1.2 Back to the Future 1.3 Beetlejuice 1.4 DC Comics 1.5 Doctor Who 1.6 E.T. Legends of Chima. Das letzte Foto zeigt eine mögliche Zusammenstellung je nach Lagerbestand. Lego Chima 70226 Mammoth's Frozen Stronghold - Lego Speed build - … He was the primary antagonist of season 1 of the TV Series (albeit under Crooler's control), while in seasons 2 and 3, he has become a protagonist. Each bag contains a minifigure favourite, but the identity is a mystery until opened. Unmengen an Lego für einen Preis.