Had me wishing on a shooting star Only ended in a bad divorce What the hell is love supposed to feel like? [Pre-Chorus] What the hell is love supposed to feel like? What the hell is love? What the hell is love supposed to feel like? But I don't believe in it Mad at Disney - Karaoke Instrumental is a popular song by Covers Unplugged | Create your own TikTok videos with the Mad at Disney - Karaoke Instrumental song and explore 0 … What the hell is love? 'Cause I felt sad love No more wishing on a shooting star. To the motel on his snow white horse 'Bout who I am or what I'm not I'm mad at Disney, Disney I felt hurt love [Verse 1] The song went viral on Tik-Tok, where they made videos of themselves dressed as Disney princesses, which so far has 1.7 million videos on the platform. Turns into giving up (Giving up) [Chorus] Finding a true love's kiss is bullshit I felt hurt love Where we will all live happily ever after) What the hell is love supposed to feel like? What the hell is love supposed to feel like? [Pre-Chorus] So call me a pessimist My fairy grandma warned me What the hell is love? I still know nothing I felt bad love Yes! What the hell is love? On “Mad at Disney”, Salem changes the ending of her life story, from the usual “And they lived happily ever after!” to “And she lived forever deceived!”, that says, Disney taught her to dream of true love, and growing up she realized that in real life it’s a lie. What the hell is love? So call me a pessimist mad ad disney en español espero que les guste denle like y suscribanse . They tricked me, tricked me Sometimes happy love (Happy love) Finding a true love's kiss is bullshit Turns into giving up (Giving up) [Chorus] Blueberry Eyes X Mad At Disney by MAX (Ft. ​salem ilese & SUGA (BTS)). By the word love 'Cause I felt sad love Mad at Disney Lyrics: I'm mad at Disney, Disney / They tricked me, tricked me / Had me wishing on a shooting star / But now I'm twenty something / I still know nothing / 'Bout who I am or what I'm not By the word love Spotify added the song to their Fresh Finds: Pop playlist on July 2nd, 2020. But now I'm twenty something I felt bad love They tricked me, tricked me Sometimes happy love (Happy love) [Outro] I'm mad at Disney, Disney Takes his sleeping beauty [Verse 2] Salem Ilese Breaks Down The Meaning Of "Mad At Disney". What the hell is love supposed to feel like? What the hell is love? [Post-Chorus] (Carry me away to your castle But I don't believe in it The prince ain't sleeping when he Cinderella's story