#coronavirus #DontBeASpreader pic.twitter.com/Hqhc4fFXbe, — Max Brooks (@maxbrooksauthor) March 16, 2020. A message from me and my dad, @Melbrooks. “When it comes to coronavirus I have to think about who I can infect, and so should you,” he continues before listing steps everyone should take to keep safe. (CNN)Comedian and filmmaker Mel Brooks has never made a political video, until 2020. Max Brooks, Mel’s novelist son, posted the video to Twitter yesterday, where it’s already garnered over 428,000 likes and 167,000 retweets. If you had “comedy legend Mel Brooks appears in the best public health PSA” in your coronavirus betting pool, congratulations. #MelBrooks4JoeBiden#BidenHarris#GrassrootsDemHQ pic.twitter.com/yQZhopSbNV, Mel Brooks has something to say: "Take a tip from me, vote for Joe.". So, his endorsement wasn’t surprising. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Family, Wiki. Oops! So he’s probably thought about global infection spread more than most, and leveraging his dad’s fame to help educate the public is a pretty savvy move. “Go home!” Mel says, shooing his son away. Mel Brooks endorses Biden, Twitter freaks out. (CNN)Comedian and filmmaker Mel Brooks has never made a political video, until 2020. Are Sam Elliott and Mel Brooks ok? Updated 2342 GMT (0742 HKT) October 21, 2020. “This is my dad, Mel Brooks. The minute-long video was uploaded a few days back on Twitter and has since then garnered up 4.5 million views. Find Mel Brooks online. Why is there a book full of blank pages? Brooks' son Max posted an endorsement message from his father to his Twitter … "My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. Get the best of Fatherly in your inbox, a musical comedy featuring singing and dancing Nazis, Mom Forgot It Was School Picture Day, and It Couldn't Have Gone More Wrong, Sony Confirms All the PlayStation 5s Have Been Sold, This Map Shows the Most Popular Thanksgiving Pies. “Do your part, don’t be a spreader. "Take a tip from me, vote for Joe. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Images, Youtube and more on IDCrawl - the leading free people search engine. It’s the kind of bleak joke that’s only natural when your Jewish father wrote and directed a musical comedy featuring singing and dancing Nazis. Director Mel Brooks' son posted a video of his father endorsing presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, Joe Biden. Because of this coronavirus, and Donald Trump is not doing a damn thing about it," Brooks said. Mel Brooks has made a rare political statement to endorse Joe Biden in a video the legendary comedy director’s son Max shared on social media. Max and one of Brooks' grandsons flank him on the other side of the door. I’m 47 years old,” he begins as his father walks up, safely ensconced inside the glass door. TooFab () The legendary comedian got his son and grandson involved as well: Court DeCamp I’ve officially lost tabs on the news. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. His endorsement has already been viewed over 2.7 million times on Twitter. Mel Brooks is supporting Joe Biden over Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential election (Picture: Twitter) Mel Brooks has shared his ‘first ever’ … Besides this, the video was even liked on Twitter over 195K times. Twitter; Mel Brooks was there when his longtime friend Carl Reiner passed away in the middle of the night on June 29. Twitter; Mel Brooks was there when his longtime friend Carl Reiner passed away in the middle of the night on June 29. This is a circus. (CNN)Legendary comedian Mel Brooks and his son took to Twitter with a very funny -- but also very important -- message about social distancing. Give us a little more information and we'll give you a lot more relevant content, Oops! Please contact. It shows the younger Brooks standing outside a glass door, speaking to the camera. Did @RudyGiuliani finally come out as a pedo? And his films all carry a fairly liberal bent. But if I give it to him he could give it to Carl Reiner who could give it to Dick Van Dyke, and before I know it I’ve wiped out a whole generation of comedic legends,” Max continues. Why? "Behind me you see my son and my grandson, and they can't be with me. Until now. He has never made a political video. Brooks is seen sitting in a chair in front of a sliding glass door, holding a mug that reads "Cup of Joe," a Biden campaign item. He’s 93. Here’s hoping that it prods at least some of the thousands who have seen it to be more proactive about preventing the spread of the virus. Over the summer, people were excited when he posted a photo of himself and Carl Reiner wearing “Black Lives Matter” shirts. Max Brooks has written several novels about zombies, including The Zombie Survival Guide, The New Dead, and World War Z, which Brad Pitt made into a movie. Max Brooks, Mel’s novelist son, posted the video to Twitter yesterday, where it’s already garnered over 428,000 likes and 167,000 retweets. OK, that's all I got to say," he concludes as he waves off his entourage and claims he has to go fill out his ballot. Scroll Down and find everything about the Mel Brooks you need to know, latest relationships update, Family and how qualified he is. … Sign up for the Fatherly newsletter to get original articles and expert advice about parenting, fitness, gear, and more in your inbox every day. He has never made a political video. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. What happened with the 60 Minutes interview? Max Brooks, Mel’s novelist son, posted the video to Twitter yesterday, where it’s already garnered over 428,000 likes and 167,000 retweets. Until now," it said. Something went wrong please contact us at support@fatherly.com. Mel Brooks’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Social media accounts i.e. ADVERTISEMENT “Hi, I’m Max Brooks. What do you want the president to prioritize in the next four years? It shows the younger Brooks standing outside a glass door, speaking to the camera. Brooks' son Max posted an endorsement message from his father to his Twitter … (CNN)Comedian and filmmaker Mel Brooks has never made a political video, until 2020. ↓ Why can’t @JoeBiden use the train? My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. I’m 47 years old,” he begins as his father walks up, safely ensconced inside the glass door. This isn’t the first time Mel Brooks has caused a stir on Twitter because of his political take. “This is my dad, Mel Brooks. It shows the younger Brooks standing outside a glass door, speaking to the camera. Brooks goes on to say that he likes Biden because he likes facts and science and he'll "keep us going.". Mel Brooks… Dad Makes a Point to Skip Men's Restrooms When Out With Daughters, Dad Dances in Background of Kid's School Video, Accidentally Goes Viral, Alex Trebek's Posthumous Message for Thanksgiving Was a Gift. Mel Brooks on Twitter. “Hi, I’m Max Brooks. Right, dad?”. Something went wrong. If I get the coronavirus, I’ll probably be OK. You must be some kind of psychic genius, because that’s exactly what happened.