Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. D C B7 Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, C B7 Très bien ensemble. E Michelle, Am ma C belle. Using a capo on the 3rd fret, just like Paul McCartney on the original version. E Am C Michelle, ma belle. Year: 1965 - Album: Rubber Soul (Paul Mcartney) Key: F. Michelle Key CC Learn how to play exactly like The Beatles. there is a video lesson for this song. # #-----# Michelle chords The Beatles * E Am C Michelle, ma belle. Easy Piano Personality. Michelle, ma belle sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble, tres bien ensemble I will [ Bm ] say the only words I know that [ Em ] you'll under [ F# ] stand, [ Bm ] my [ F#7 ] Miche [ B ] lle D These are words that C go together B7 well, C My Mi B7 chelle. For voice, easy piano and guitar (chords only). Sheet Music to Buy by The Beatles. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Michelle The Beatles. Michelle by Beatles chords. This is a versio EADGBE. D C B7 These are words that go together well, C B7 My Michelle. 368 pages. One accurate version. Songbook. E Michelle, Am ma C belle. Difficulty: easy. Chords Used in The Beatles - Michelle. Classic Rock, Britpop and Psychedelic Rock. Beatles - Michelle Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Michelle. Beatles Best - Easy Piano "By The Beatles. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics and chord names. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. chords beginner. Free printable and easy chords for song by The Beatles - Michelle.