This is your social personality and how you are perceived by people, especially when you first meet them. “Your rising sign is how you act at weddings when you’re meeting new people, or how you might act on a first date,” she told HuffPost. “It’s our Instagram profiles. Enter your birth details to If questions like “what is my rising sign?” or “what is rising sign compatibility?” are on your mind, then you are at the right place. Aries being quite different to my Sun Sign i.e. What's My Rising Sign? Once again, in order to calculate your rising sign you will need to know your time of birth and location. What Is My Rising Sign? If you do not know your birth time, use 12:00 pm (noon) and the location which you were born. There was no AM or PM to click on. In order to determine your rising sign, you will need to collect a bit of info about your birth. Find out how it influences your appearance, looks, personality traits, compatibility with partners and life in general. Your rising sign is also called your ascendant sign. In this article we will discuss what the rising sign or ascendant means in astrology. Virgo is clearly an indication that how true it is that despite being what we are at our core how differently we end up getting projected to others as a result of our actions and outer behaviour. Melodie Commented on: July 31, 2020. Hi Melissa that’s 14 Sagittarius rising (with Neptune also rising). Some astrologers say that rising signs can even affect your appearance!” Put another way, your rising sign is what you present from 9 to 5 at work. Other readings give it as Virgo for me. Thank you! What is my rising sign? Reply to this Comment. The Rising Sign is the sign on the 1st house cusp of your personal horoscope. I am a Capricorn who was born at 11:37 PM and my rising sign is VIRGO, not PISCES as you calculated. It’s how we want to be viewed and how we view ourselves. This is the face you wear in public, how others see you, and your Astrological Mask. I was born on July 6,1978, Saint Louis, Missouri, at 6:11pm. Reply to this Comment. My Rising sign i.e. This is also representative of your physical body as well as outward style. Megan Commented on: August 5, 2020. Try this easy Rising Sign Calculator for a more accurate Monthly Horoscope Prediction. In astrology, the moon governs the "inner you" and influences your emotions, reactions and responses. Your rising sign (also called your ascendant) is the zodiac sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the time you were born. That does make a difference in the correct rising sign or Accendant. Susan from the site Free-Horoscope.com Posted the 19/03/2020 at 10:03 . Your rising sign tends to depict the way people see you when they first meet you, but who haven’t yet gotten to know you very well. So you’re a Cancer Sun, Leo Moon and Sagittarius rising.