Alternative Spellings & Variations: Alana, … I always wanted to have such a tool because it’s fascinating for me to see matching color hues of colors I just can’t categorize. Color names with color codes listed over 500 colors with hex code and color name sample. So I made this little app where you can create a color on the screen (or copy-paste CSS hex# color) and find out the name of the closest matching color. Origin: Hawaiian. You can show me Indigo and I won't know if it's more like Violet or Purple. If you want to brighten up your life with a color-inspired name for your baby, peruse MomJunction’s collection here. If multiple names are proposed for the same color, it is then a matter of which name has the most votes from the community. Use this color your name generator and make your own coloring pages with words printable ! 20 deep, bright, and light red color names; 20 shades of pink color names; 20 other names for purple color tones; 20 blue color shades with names; 20 green color names and swatches; 20 different brown color names; 20 color names for gray shades and tints; and 20 blacks – or names for black, anyway! You can even be extra cute and deck out the nursery in the same shade. I removed duplicates and manually edited the list for consistency. Most of these are from the list of X11 color names distributed with the X Window System. Open-source JavaScript Code - lazily released under, Developer: Chirag Mehta, 16 Aug. 2007 (Last update: 3 Sep. 2007). These color names were standardized by SVG 1.0. Copy the color in your clipboard and go to your color resources files (usually colors.xml), then open the auto complete pop-up. Color your child's world with one of these creative names inspired by all the hues of the rainbow. Currently seeing 306 names submitted per hour. The downloadable data is CC0 1.0.downloadable data is CC0 1.0. Name : Name 2 or message : Size : Clic on the image to print it ! Now, names like Scarlet, Violet, Zinc, and Azure have also taken up spots on popular baby names lists. I know the pain to tell others what color is it, generally speaking, there are about a dozen colors that we offen talk about, black, white, green, yellow, blue, red, purple, oragne, etc. Most appear to be the same inky hue. Some code from Farbtastic by Steven Wittens was incorporated into this library. Baby Names Associated With Blue. This plugin lets you insert a name for a color you copy-paste or type in an android resource file. Alani. The color names in this list were found via Wikipedia, Crayola, and Color-Name Dictionaries like Resene. The meaning blue relates to names in a range of styles, for both baby girls and baby boys. Index of color-related articles; List of dyes Color Naming. Features. The use of color names for babies began with Amber, Rose, and much later Indigo. Meaning: Orange, as in the fruit. These are lists of colors: List of colors: A–F; List of colors: G–M; List of colors: N–Z; List of colors (compact) List of colors by shade; List of color palettes; List of Crayola crayon colors; List of RAL colors; X11 color names; See also . X11 Color Names. ntc js (Name that Color JavaScript) - 44kb (Just right-click and 'Save Target As' or similar.) Alternatively, vote on some incoming color names. Credits. This text, algorithm, and design is copyrighted to Chirag Mehta, 2001. Get a friendly name from hex color representation You can even be extra cute and deck out the nursery in the same shade. of 16,777,216 colors named (%).Website content is licensed CC BY NC SA 4.0. If we can establish an open, free and consistent source of color names then it's something everyone will benefit from. Here's an improved version of this tool made by Daniel Flueck, The color names in this list were found via. Generate the perfect color palette and learn about color meanings with Canva's collection of colors and free color tools. Don't send off that marketing brochure to printers based on this. Along with Sky on the girls' side, names that mean blue in the US Top 1000 include Celeste, Jay, Royal, Iris, and Lake. Below you can find a list of colors with names. Print your custom name coloring pages ! Currently seeing 217 names submitted per hour. The Resene RGB Values List is copyrighted to Resene Paints Ltd, 2001. Included are color names for yellow, orange, red, pink, violet, blue, green, brown and gray colors. Humans benefit from a nomenclature for animals, plants, insects, etc so why not colors? Color your child's world with one of these creative names inspired by all the hues of the rainbow. This tool is simply for fun and personal use. Describing the world around us is what we do. Name that Color lets you enter a hex value (or choose one from the color picker) and gives you a human-readable name for the closest matching shade. Website content is licensed CC BY NC SA 4.0. A collaborative effort to name every color in the RGB/web space. You can also select from the dropdown list of 1500+ colors and then play around. Anyone can propose a new name for a particular color. Names meaning blue got a big visibility boost when Beyonce and Jay-Z named their daughter Blue Ivy. For full list of color names please see the attached poster or scroll down for individual colors. Outer box: Your selected color. Color Baby Names For Boys: This tool is simply for fun and personal use. A VS Code Plugin to convert hex color representation into friendly names built upon Chirag Mehta's ntc.js.. CSS has now included these as part of its official named colors list (as of CSS3).