What do you get when you guzzle down sweets? Lyrics to 'Oompa Loompa' by Sig. Yeah! Lyrics to Oompa Loompa by Leslie Bricusse from the Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I don't like the look of it Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da, Oompa-Loompa! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5151701/Harry+Connick%2C+Jr. Oompa-Loompa!) Lyrics to 'Oompa Loompa' by Sig. more », Sheet Music  (0 fans), Leslie Bricusse (born 29 January 1931) is an English composer, lyricist, and playwright. Eating as much as an elephant eats. Oompa-Loompa!) "Oompa Loompa Lyrics." Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompety dee If you are wise you'll listen to me What do you get when you guzzle down sweets Eating as much as an elephant eats What are you at, getting terribly fat What do you think will come of that I don't like the look of it Oompa loompa doompety da If you're not greedy, you will go far You will live in happiness too Like the … Web. FAVORITE Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Oompa Loompa Song: Mike Teevee Lyrics.   Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo, I've got a perfect puzzle for you. Think you know music? Web. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Oompa Loompa Song: Augustus Gloop Lyrics. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Playlist, Written by: ANTHONY NEWLEY, LESLIE BRICUSSE.   Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Eating as much as an elephant eats What are you at, getting terribly fat What do you think will come of that I don't like the look of it Oompa loompa doompety da If you're not greedy, you will go far You will live in happiness too Like the Oompa Loompa doompety do Doompety do Oompa Loompa Song: Violet Beauregarde lyrics performed by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do I have another puzzle for you Oompa Loompa doom … What do you think will come of that? Oompa Loompa Song: Veruca Salt lyrics performed by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do I have another puzzle for you Oompa Loompa doom-pa-da-dee If you are wise, you'll listen to me This song is the theatrical musical performance of Violet Beauregarde’s fate post-blueberrification. 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! While Music is Given by Kiran Chauhan. Oompa Loompa Song Lyrics Tik Tok. Test your MusicIQ here! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Playlist, Written by: ANTHONY NEWLEY, LESLIE BRICUSSE. 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Like the Oompa Loompa Doompety do Oompa loompa doompety doo I've got another puzzle for you Oompa loompa doompeda dee If you are wise you'll listen to me Who do you blame when your kid is a brat Pampered and spoiled like a siamese cat Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame You know exactly who's to blame The mother and the father Oompa loompa doompety da Lyrics.com. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Oompa Loompa Lyrics: Oompa loompa doompety doo / I've got a perfect puzzle for you / Oompa loompa doompety dee / If you are wise you'll listen to me / What do you get when you guzzle down sweets 27 Nov. 2020. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Oompa loompa, they just want the clout (Hoe) I ain't got no time, aight imma head out (Bitch) [Chorus] Oompa loompa doompety doo I got a Glock and it's pointing at you Oompa loompa …