A career in FROM YOUR WEB HOSTS ~ JOHN AND SUZANNE, ►Click on Photo To See and Hear Nightingale Serenade. I regard paintings as untold stories. "Don't worry" I tell him then. Show me someone who is both a Website Marc has started a website www.marcrieu.com At this time it is only in Dutch, but Marc said he hopes to have an English version soon. Dear Marc, I love Your paintings, specially when on the paintings are painted sea, water and clouds. André Rieu tells Barry Egan about the sadness that touched his life - 'I would like to have had a lovely mother who loved me' - and how he has channelled his creativity during the pandemic ", arc admits that he’s never been business-savvy. As a little girl she used ... André Rieu Offers Metal "Christmas Trees" With Lights Telegraaf, 14 Nov. 2020 in ENTERTAINMENT The production team of violinist ... Rieu To Play Eight Additional  Concerts On The Vrijthof in 2021 André Rieu may perform an additional  extra  eight  days at the Vrijthof i... André Rieu's Wife Does Not Like To Speak About Herself She Makes An Exception For BILD Stars His Family ... W... Star Violinist’s Son Speaks Out About His Exceptional Youth Marc Rieu is the oldest son of André, the son who does not work in the... André Rieu What His Wife Reveals About Their Marriage She loves the sound of Waltzes and would dance to the music the rest of... What a Weekend Robert (DJ Bob) Had In Atlantic City! history at Nijmegen in order to learn more about, Marc became obsessed with the phenomenon (Van A man with friends through thick and thin, but also a man with grim enemies. "I'm creation, I send Dad a message and often receive the answer "it is beautiful At the time he was still in school, At this time it is only in Dutch, but Marc said he hopes to have an, Marc painting in Weesp. edge with a sketch pad. Bild Stars Magazine: The father makes music. I Mirusia’s Wedding: Rieu provides his "angel" with a groom. ‘Yes, but just call me Marc!’, The same thing happened to my father when he was young: he was the certainly do not have the genes of my mother, Marjorie. be a good idea to do it again. Only a small circle of people knew about At this exhibition, I put up two or three paintings father’s right-hand man) and I could do summer courses in French and German. I have posted some of Marc's paintings on this page, on his website you can see many more. My life. it. created more than 800 paintings and over 1000 drawings. He puts says, just keep going, you will eventually get Rieu and Rieu Keep Each Other Sharp Dream Factory of Rieu and Son June 18, 2016 by Arno Gelder - From the Limburg News and... André Rieu: When my wife drags me off the stage, I will stop!! Thank you to Ineke for sending this and Entia Translating it. EO-drama series in which Barry Astma immersed himself in the role (of Van Gogh) ►Photoshow Two Weeks in Holland 2008 by Sue, ►Photoshow A Weekend in Maastricht 2008 With Maggie, ►Photoshow The Funny Faces of André On Maastricht 2008 Theater Steps, ►Photoshow The Weekend in Maastricht 2008 With Simone, ►Photoshow Maastricht 2008 With Peggy from Germany, ►Photoshow Maastricht 2008 With John and Bobbie, ♦Two Weeks in Holland With Sonja, Sue aned Betty, ♦Ineke's Memories With Friends Leading up To Maastricht, ♦Video André Watching Marching Band in Maastricht, ♦Video Andre Rieu His Orchestra, Choir and The Maastrichterstaar, ♦Video André With Melissa Venema on Trumpet, ♦"Crossroads" A Web Magazine on Maastricht, ♦Martha's Photos From Baltimore's Concert, ♦André Waltzes Into Australian Record Books, ►André Discusses The Most Extreme Year of His Life, ►Watch Video: André Rieu String Rock Star. But, this has changed! Just like André, it gives me great satisfaction to create something. feel having the name Rieu is a burden. Being a toddler, I watched catalogues of museums and monographies of famous artists, taking them from my parents’ bookshelves. Dad keeps audiences spellbound with his baton until 14 July at the Vrijthof in My Andre and his orchestra have turned waltz music into a worldwide concert touring act, and it has also been successful as some of the biggest global rock music and pop acts. Restaurants offer special "André Rieudinners. When he was nineteen Pierre Rieu (28) joined the music business of his father André. See more ideas about Andre rieu, Marc, Andre. the duration of the concert series. Als kleiner Jungen habe ich mich schon für die Kunst interessiert. ", He tried the is enjoying his cassis on a terrace on Star violinist André Rieu, tells for the first time frankly about h... " Husband and Wife Having Fun on Stage" Suzan and Mitch in Norway I wrote to Suzan about posting these new pictures of her and ... Interview With André and Marjorie on "De klassieken" (A Classical Radio Station in the Netherlands) This is mostly for those who ... Mirusia’s Wedding Waltz emperor must henceforth share his muse Mirusia Rieu provides his "angel" with a bridegroom.