HJC RPHA 70 Helmets with FREE UK Delivery JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. HJC HJ-26 RPHA 11 & RPHA 70 Visor. HJC RPHA 10 Plus Clear Visor Pinlock Prepared R13cv. £55.24 New. Most HJC visors are available with anti-fog treatments or Pinlock insert options so you can be assured of fog free vision at all times. HJC R-PHA 70 Lightweight carbon hybrid touring helmet with internal sun visor and wide aperture anti-fog visor . 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total ratings 1, £38.95 New. Go to next slide - Best selling. HJC RPHA 11 visors are supplied with the Pinlock® pins fitted for use with the Pinlock® anti-fog inserts, the visor can be use with or without the Pinlock® insert fitted. £55.24 New. All HJC visors have a model code starting with HJ-** imprinted in the corner of the visor, if you are unsure of your helmet model this HJ-** code can be used to select your correct visor model. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total ratings 1, £38.24 New. Hj-31 Visor for HJC I70 Gold Mirrored I 70. Hj-31 Visor for HJC I70 Strong Tinted I 70. The RPHA 70 is an ingenious combination of a superlight race helmet R-PHA 11 with a fully prepared, comfort-orientated touring helmet. These visors also have the external tear-off posts attached for use with the racing films. HJC Hj-29 Gold Mirrored Visor With Pinlock Preparation for RPHA 90.