The pledge ends with the hands to your side, not behind your back. 4- Chancing it won't be doable this league because Zana doesn't have the legion map device option. The Gambler is a divination card. Path Of Exile: 13 Items Worth Chance Orbing In Hopes Of Getting The Top-Tier Unique Items! How difficult it is? It was approved at the first National 4-H Club Camp in 1927 in Washington, D.C. You don’t play SSF with the expectation of getting a single unique, even many of the garbage 1 Alch trade league items aren’t common enough to rely on. From: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dcqzbj/pledge_of_hands_the_pact_farming_ssf_blight/, 7 The pact from Port map (1 from boss, 2 from cassia explosion, 1 from random box). Hello guys, does enyone tried getting Pledge of Hands in SSF? Can you buy gold in WoW Classic from Blizzard? Hello good sir, sorry for bumping this old comment. Now u/OpikX I ask you if you could please save your information, you can easily see the map count with mapwatch.github.io/ that would be awesome so I can edit my original post and keep up to date with it so more people like your can benefit in the future. The Pact is a divination card. No one confirmed they have successfully chanced Legion unique at all. Your best bet is running Legion 3 or 4 Ways with the Templar emblem i guess. But they pledge the fight to protect UK food and farming standards is 'far from over'. No one confirmed they have successfully chanced Legion unique at all. I believe chancing won't work since Pledge is Legion specific and there will be no Legion on Map Device in Delirium. Thanks in advance and good luck farming pledge of hands! Do you know which maps are available to farm currently? Either farm "The Pact" or spam Silver Coins for https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hollow_Pledge . 8 months ago. Hello there exile, gonna address your points one by one: 1- Yes I tried, isn't difficulty per se, just time consuming. u/coruskane did farm it on SSF Metamorph WITH the new atlas changes so this my help you even more: Full set farmed SSF Meta (maybe I found 1 before from Stacked dicks - not sure as wasn't tracking at that point). Then i switched to T9 Shipyard + T10 Wharf (rest of atlas 4 stoned, so awakener lvl 6). Not sure whether you’re a new player or an experienced one, but assuming you are a new player, a lot of uniques in this game are stupidly rare. Port Map. my Head to clearer thinking, (right hand points to forehead) … I’ve been farming elder port this league in trade league with 4 sextants, so I can 100% confirm it’s able to drop there. Farming Drop Location Pier Map. Pledge of Hands Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff Warstaff Quality: +20% Physical Damage: 87.6–163.2 Critical Strike Chance: 6.50% Attacks per Second: 1.30 Weapon Range: 13 Requires Level 68, 113 Str, 113 Int +20% Chance to Block Spell Damage while wielding a Staff Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Greater Spell Echo (120-160)% increased Spell Damage It is connected to Doedre’s Cesspool and the Grain Gate. You need builds that function entirely on rare items. What I would suggest is simply playing in the trading league, buying the staff, and going SSF with all the rest of your gear. Consequently, it simply comes down to progressing far enough into the game to unlock these higher level areas and then repeatedly looting for the gear. The words “my world” were added to the pledge in 1973. The price of The Pact is about 1 Chaos Orb. What is the 4-H pledge and proper hand movements? This is a recollection of information that I put together from blight league and while atlas was different (you could target farm 1 specific map) I think it's totally doable with the new atlas and the "preferred map system" when it gets live eventually. My IIQ setup for farming those was the following: Sentari's answer (8) The ascetic (13) Sadimas (10) perandus (8) later on I switched to ele hit deadeye with bisco's leash and 8IIQ talisman. I will play frostbolt ice nova in SSF this league, so pledge of hands is kind of mandatory considering that it is the only unique that really matters.