There's 12 places he can summon a banner, and he always starts outward and moves them in. Last but not least is Al'Hezmin, who can be incredibly rippy or incredibly trivial, depending on your chaos resistance and whether you have the Shakari pantheon completed. It’s entirely unclear how that phase works. SSFHCBTW. Tora-wannabe is kinda ok if you get some chaos res and poison immunity. Regardless, you're right when you say killing any banner he's standing in is necessary. He doesn't phase at all, but his area attacks appear to gain more projectiles as his health goes lower, which makes him increasingly lethal. The projectiles and area damage deal medium damage, but can overlap and shotgun you easily, so you want to stay on your toes. The player character encountered Baran … It was just about the worst thing I've ever experienced. It seems to me to definitely be tied to how much you damage him. Al'Hezmin deals mostly physical damage with some conversion, but also has strong poison damage, and most of his attacks will cause poison. Baran fight probably gets harder with time as well as more and more squares activate, so again bring DPS. Avoid dodging into where he's going to slam down and you should be fine. It is introduced in Conquerors of the Atlas expansion. I'm pretty concerned now that there is no way I can handle 3 watchstones if this is what he's like now. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pathofexile community, A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Counts as an attack. Has a voice callout as well - "By my authority" and another line. Arguably they all are, but he is literally impossible to kill if your DPS is not high enough. He doesn't appear to have damage reduction while he's bubbling himself and summoning adds, so I'm 90% sure it's just a case of DPSing him while dealing with the adds that continue to spawn. Also he might not use Fist cascade when he's at the end of a corridor, and replace it with rubble slam. About a second after the slam, a nova of small lightning bolts will radiate out from the impact point in a straight line, ala Lightning Strike. Counts as a spell. At about 70% hp, Drox enters phase 2, which is an intermission where Drox channels a banner and continnually summons adds for as long as it takes you to bring his health down to the threshold of Phase 3, at approximately 40%. They can be used to raise the tier of … Continue reading "Ivory Watchstone PoE Guide" EDIT: added some updated information on Veritania since I just fought her again. Frozen Half Pipe - Veritania does a back flip, then charges in a direction across the arena, dealing medium cold damage but freezing anyone hit for an increased duration. tl:dr At lest Drox fight is pure DPS check. You should have good reach/range with your main skill for Wind babe fight, because she spends A LOT of time in dot outside of arena and you won't be able to damage her there or just, again, bring DPS and finish her faster than she wins war of atrition as arena will get smaller and smaller making dodging her moves harder. I play cyclone as well, but all I've noticed is that there's often no "hit" sound effect for the conquerors sometimes, which makes it hard to tell if I'm actually in range or not. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2, Press J to jump to the feed. Baran's arena is a 4x4 grid of mana runes. Drox exclusively deals physical damage. The basic attack converts 75% physical to cold. https://pastebin.com/QJy68C81 This is my current build on SSFHC and I've beaten Drox and Veritania on 4 watchstones pretty handily with it. Not that I'm aware of. I fought him with just 2 watchstones and that fight felt pretty hard, I think the citadel was a t12 map. I haven't fought him yet despite unlocking him, and I don't want to RIP my only character in maps. This leaves behind frost walls in the shape of a half pipe along the path she took which count as terrain.