Read about music throughout history Read. Also es geht um Selbstmord, Prinz Pi singt ja "Selbstmord 10. Hansi K_Lauer Like. About translator. Kompass ohne Norden: Comments. 33. Wenn er es immer noch als unperfekt bezeichnet. You're welcome. Strophe] Am F Nach der Morgenröte kam das Tagesgelb C G In der Nacht war'n wir blauer als die Farbe selbst Am F Jetzt is' alles monochrom, der Mensch ist elektrisch C G Seit du weg bist, bin ich ohne Strom Am F Es is' wahr, am Ende werden nur Narben bleiben C G Die Schmerzen werden klein und groß mit den Jahreszeiten Am F Irgendwann werd' auch ich auf ihre … Please review your translation. Im Laufe des Liedes wird bekannt, dass Sie sich umgebracht hat. ", A small aide which helped you and helped you until you were not yourself anymore, When we met, you used to be four years older, When we broke up, eight, and the city a couple degrees colder, Nutrition for the ego, anabolic for your mental quirks, Death in instalments bought with your father's money. 1. Prinz Pi, de son vrai nom Friedrich Kautz, né le 23 octobre 1979 à Berlin-Charlottenburg, est un rappeur allemand Biographie Enfance et débuts. Heimatklänge Russlanddeutscher Chor [INTRO] Am F C G [1. You are very kind. The source lyrics have been updated. Translation of 'Laura' by Prinz Pi from German to English. Dein kleiner Helfer der dir half und half, bis du nicht mehr du selbst warst. 145.7k Followers, 642 Following, 350 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Prinz Pi / Keine Liebe Records (@prinzpi23) The author of translation requested proofreading. The source lyrics have been updated. Login or register to post comments; Music Tales . Jedes Mal krampft sich mein Magen so zusammen, jedes mal lieg ich nur da und heule. Translation of 'Laura' by Prinz Pi from German to English ... Prinz Pi: Top 3. Teilen. 1,40 m: 2. Friedrich vient d'un milieu aisé et suit une éducation classique où il apprend le grec et le latin. Teilen. Kurz darauf begeht die Freundin Selbstmord. Please review your translation. Prinz Pi - Laura, Album: Rebell Ohne Grund. Die Gefühle bei dem Lied kann keiner ausdrücken. Kommentieren . Thu, 28/05/2020 - 05:33 . I wanted to hold you, but I was too young, was too dumb, At the third time I cursed and did it though, When someone was on the phone, who asked "Who are you? Heulen, das Lied haut um. Constructive criticism is always welcome! Prinz Pi. 145.7k Followers, 642 Following, 350 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Prinz Pi / Keine Liebe Records (@prinzpi23) ", The telephone crashed in slow motion against my temple, When blood dripped from my forehead to the floor, We loved each other in the wreckage of our laptop, From this conflict, to shouting follows love, To crying follows a feeling which makes you addicted and sad at the same time, Your true lies, your different point of views, Your perspective, sharp Blue which glares at me, The things you said to me, which I underwent, The thing I said to you, which you forgave me, The sleeping world of the night used to be our playground. Laut Prinz Pis eigener Aussage beruht der… When the sunset light shines in this colour, Then there's a hole in the air where you stood, Stay exactly where you are, soon I'm also coming, The streaks of light are our only witnesses, We are both thinking about the world "Up yours! It means that he/she will be happy to receive corrections, suggestions etc … Letzte Liebe: 3. All the best! Thanks a lot for your nice comment ...❣️, Frozen 2 (OST) - Další správná věc [The Next Right Thing]. Laura Songtext von Prinz Pi mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Russlanddeutscher Chor. prinz pi - glück bushido - grenzenlos kontra k - hassliebe pa sports - ich bin da kc rebell - ich brauch dich sdp - ich muss immer an dich denken vega - ich will raus mit dir majoe - immer für dich da summer cem - junkielove marvin game - kryptonit pa sports - lass los prinz pi - laura nazar - an manchen tagen sdp - mein herz brennt Laura. Prinz Pi - Laura, Album: Rebell Ohne Grund. Obwohl diese eine Stelle immer und immer wieder so krass berührt. Du bist und bleibst mein großes Fragezeichen. Der Titel Laura handelt von einer Beziehung, die in die Brüche geht. Prinz Pi rapppt in diesem emotionsgeladenen Song über eine Ex-Freundin namens “Laura”. daenerys. Laut Prinz Pis … Prinz Pi rapppt in diesem emotionsgeladenen Song über eine Ex-Freundin namens “Laura”. Bewundernswert. At night we were bluer than the colour itself, It's true, at the end there will only be scars, The pain gets smaller and bigger at different times of the year, Some day I'm going to step on its stretcher, You are and will always be my big question mark, When I shouted at you, so anti "What's up?! 7. Wie perfekt er die Beziehung beschreibt. ", When your father, which I've never met, said, Your car, bridge, multiple times flipped over, That's the way I've frozen in my inner north, How I shouted at myself, how everything tightened, How everybody looks at me accusing since then, x-times I threw it way, never the right words, I'm driving in Tokyo through Shibuya with the last train, How often I tried to push you aside at any costs, Then we are talking about your last sentence, When you are above,then wait for me in the light, When you are down, then wear you dress with slit, The checks which my mouth has written weren't covered, I have searched but there's nobody that can replace you, And yes, it's right, we both weren't perfect, Too many arguments, too much drama, too much sex, You were my new continent, I discovered you, If I meet you again, then I will never leave. Kommentieren . Im Laufe des Liedes wird bekannt, dass Sie sich umgebracht hat. The author of translation requested proofreading. Nach Prinz Pi basiert das Lied auf einer wahren Geschichte.