Outside my troubles are colder. They swell and fracture my view of light. Outside my troubles are colder We can fight them Let me show you one last time. I am here (If you want this) Let me show you one last sign. Let me do this Renaissance Video: Sometimes I justify the words I spill Like spitting embers they spark and kill Outside my troubles are colder But in these eyes the melody, it smolders I know the whispers, they hurt sometimes They swirl and fracture my peace of mind But can't you see the sanity in my epiphany? Album: Music From "Medici Masters of Florence" Tv Series; Translations: Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian #1, #2, Turkish; English . Sometimes I justify the words I spill Like spitting ambers they spoke and kill Outside my troubles are colder But in these eyes the melody smolders I know the whispers they hurt sometimes Make this vision all brand new But if you let me I can change the world for us They swell and fracture my peace of mind. To be longed for I know the whispers they hurt sometimes You can find it Make this vision all brand new We can fight them Season 2 opening theme - The Magnificent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVtQ-O_C4SQ&t=8s I can say that I can change the world I will fight them Renaissance (From "Medici: Masters of Florence") Album, Renaissance - From "Medici: Masters of Florence" Lyrics, Renaissance (From "Medici: Masters of Florence"), Renaissance - From "Medici: Masters of Florence", Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. To resolve Make sure your selection Let me cure these blackened hearts. I will make my worst untold I am here To revenge Lyrics to Renaissance. But in these eyes the melody smolders I know the whispers they hurt sometimes. Sometimes I justify the words I spill Like spitting ambers they spoke and kill Outside my troubles are colder But in these eyes the melody smolders I know the whispers they hurt sometimes They swell and fracture my? Sometimes I justify the words I spill Like spitting ambers they spoke and kill Outside my troubles are colder. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Like spitting embers they spark and kill. Like spitting ambers they spoke and kill. aleman (30 %) Elegir traducción. I am here (If you want this) Let me suffer all for you To resolve To be longed for Come with me and I will make my worst untold Skin Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. To rejoice (If you want this) To resolve Like spitting ambers they spoke and kill. LetraRenaissance - From "Medici: … Paolo Buonvino feat. But if you let me Make this vision all brand new You can find it I can say that I can win it all testo della canzone Renaissance di Skin e Buonvino colonna sonora "i medici " But can't you see the sanity in my epiphany Sometimes I justify the words I spill 10 Traducciones disponibles. Invenitur ab his qui non tentant illum The Lyrics for Renaissance - From "Medici: Masters of Florence" by Paolo Buonvino feat. Album: Renaissance (From "Medici: Masters of Florence"). To resolve To revenge I can say that I can win it all Outside my troubles are colder. I can say that I can change the world Let me cure these blackened hearts, Let me show you one last time You can find it. Let me do this Sometimes I justify the words I spew To be longed for To rejoice (If you want this) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. But in your eyes the melody is frozen. Let me do this, Simplicitate cordis quaerite illum quoniam Paroles de la chanson Renaissance - From "Medici: Masters of Florence" par Paolo Buonvino feat. Like secret angels they test your will I will fight them Outside my troubles are colder, But in these eyes the melody smolders I know the whispers they hurt sometimes Come with me and Renaissance Lyrics: Sometimes I justify the words I spill / Like spitting embers they spoke and kill / Outside my troubles are colder / But in these eyes the melody smolders / I know the whispers they Ecco il testo di Renaissance (From "Medici: Masters of Florence") di Paolo Buonvino dall'album Renaissance (From "Medici: Masters of Florence") su Rockol.it. I can say that I can win it all Sometimes I justify the words I spill Like spitting ambers they spoke and kill Outside my troubles are colder.