The Seattle Seahawks colors are College Navy, Action Green, and Wolf Gray. share. What is razer's green color code (in hex or rgb) i just bought my black widow and i love it but i would also like to have the same green on my steelseries sensei and thought i would ask what the RGB code is so i can add it :) thanks so much. Acer PANTONE, HTML Hex, RGB and CMYK Color Codes. HTML Color Codes; RAL Colours; Keywords; About & help; Convert Hex color » Color is RGB? Websafe. RGB. Hex. Whereas in a CMYK color space, it is composed of 100% cyan, 0% magenta, 100% yellow and 49.8% black. Follow this link for the rest of the NFL hex color codes for all of your favorite football team color codes. Seattle Seahawks Hex and RGB Color Codes. This color combination was created by user Keshav Naidu.The Hex, RGB and CMYK codes are in the table below. Lime Green. Here are the Seattle Seahawks color codes if you need them for any of your digital projects. It has a hue angle of 120 degrees, a saturation of 100% and a lightness of 25.1%. HSL. CSS. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Color is HSL? The Acer colors found in the logo are lime green and white. This Color table shows a set of color definitions partitioned after shades of the following colors with rgb values and hex codes. Search Pantone » Search RAL Colour » Search for keyword » 54 124 43. hide. In a RGB color space, hex #008000 (also known as Office green, Ao) is composed of 0% red, 50.2% green and 0% blue. Grünwerte; Farbname R/G/B Hex Darstellung; Chartreuse1 : 127;255;0: 7FFF00: Chartreuse2 : 118;238;0: 76EE00: Chartreuse3 : 102;205;0: 66CD00: Chartreuse4 : 69;139;0 report. Note: English language names are approximate equivalents of the hexadecimal color codes. This thread is archived . Sort by. Color is Photoshop HSB? Slytherin color palette created by messrskoonyfootseven that consists #1a472a,#2a623d,#5d5d5d,#aaaaaa,#000000 colors. Copied to clipboard! Find the rest of your favorite brand color codes on this website. CSS. Convert color 'John Deere Green' Click the labels to copy the value onto the clipboard. 3 comments. The Razer Inc Logo Colors with Hex & RGB Codes has 2 colors which are Green (RYB) (#66B933) and Black (#000000).. Use this Acer brand color scheme for digital or print projects that need to use specific color values to match their company color palette. HSB. Save color values as JSON. #008000 color hex could be obtained by blending save. CMYK. 100% Upvoted. Acer Brand Color Estimates .