On this [artist page](http://www.tcelectronic.com/richard-kruspe) for Richard... more. Save gear to your wishlist and see the best price. Add Richard Zven Kruspe's Software Plugins and VSTs, Richard Kruspe of [Rammstein](https://equipboard.com/band/rammstein) talks ab... more. We interview and research famous musician's and show you the gear and equipment in their guitar rigs. 16 Comments. Continue with Google. On the official site of [Mesa Boogie](http://www.mesaboogie.com/artist/richar... more, Usata sempre in copia con la Mesa Boogie Dual more, Usata sempre in studio e durante i tour more, This video was taken by Richard's guitar tech, it shows the amps. I brought my guitar to the show in dallas may 22 2012 american airlines center but had to leave it in the car i wanted to get it signed by you fucken bad but didnt. The first version is available in "Titanium" finish and then in the 2009 Musikmesse in Frankfurt are presented two new colors, "Olympic White" and "Satin Black". Try our Webshop specifically for North America! No thanks. We appreciate your support! Let's take a look at some of the gear and equipment that has been seen in Richard's guitar rig. Rammstein's Richard Kruspe on Riffs, Gear, Creativity and Emigrate's Hot New Album, 'A Million Degrees' By Mark McStea 18 April 2019 When this German guitarist and songwriter isn’t burning down the house with Rammstein, he’s exploring other musical avenues with Emigrate. Terms. $2,799.00. What kind of Amplifiers does Richard Zven Kruspe use? Rammstein's Richard Kruspe on Riffs, Gear, Creativity and Emigrate's Hot New Album, 'A Million Degrees' By Mark McStea 18 April 2019. Available in three differe... more, Sommer (Germany) made this angled guitar cable for him. Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier 150-Watt Tube Head. Richard owns since 2005 an ESP signature guitar. What kind of Strings does Richard Zven Kruspe use? Continue with Facebook. Looks smoking hot - check it out NOW! Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site: People are saying the new Fender Troublemaker Tele Deluxe is like a beautiful cross between a Telecaster and a Les Paul. Richard Z. Kruspe; RZK Logo T-Shirt GUITARS & GEAR ×Want to shop in US Dollar? What kind of Studio Equipment does Richard Zven Kruspe use? - ESP Eclipse I CTM (black, used in 2005 performance), - DiMarzio D Activator pickups (recently switched into all his guitars), - EMG 81 pickups (stock in bridge and neck of his ESP model), - Mesa/Boogie Dual and Triple Rectifiers (according to Voodoo amps site, Richard uses their Platinum Mod), - 295 Boogie Strategy power amp and also  Simul 2:90's, - Mesa 4x12 Recto cabs and 2x12 guitar wedges, - Custom Audio Electronics RS-10 (pictured with him on stage in 2004), - Custom Audio Electronics 2x4 audio controller and System Power Supply, - Shure SM7 and Neumann TLM49 (vocals on Emigrate). Welcome to ÜberProAudio - your definitive source for all things music gear. … RZK Logo T-Shirt GUITARS & GEAR. Kruspe was born in Wittenberge (then part of East Germany). Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Standard 4x12'' Straight Ca... Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier 100-Watt Tube Head, TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay iB modified, SIT Strings SRZK-950 Rammstein Signature Series 9-50. Richard also played in the bands Orgasm Death Gimmicks and First Arsch. Its intense look reflects that of its designer, the co-founder of Neue Deutsche... MORE » E-II RZK-II BURNT. What kind of Microphones does Richard Zven Kruspe use? ! Keep rocking your shows kick ass im going to learn all your music RAMMSTEIN YEA!!!! What kind of Guitars does Richard Zven Kruspe use? SIZE: S; M; L; XL; XXL; In Cart By RZK.AUDIO. Also was made in an LTD version RZK-600. Follow artists like Richard Zven Kruspe and get inspired by their gear. Richard Zven Kruspe your a fucken god your the reason i started playing the guitar. Every item comes with a certificate of authenticity, signed by Richard himself. 34.90 EUR. It is used in drop C during the Reise, Reise tour, then in standard thuning, drop C or drop D sur le … Nickel-plated cover wrap over ... more. Black shirt with front and back print. Richard Z. Kruspe could very well be one of the world’s most underrated guitar players. What kind of Music Accessories does Richard Zven Kruspe use? What kind of Software Plugins and VSTs does Richard Zven Kruspe use? Add Richard Zven Kruspe's Keyboards and Synthesizers, On Bück dich, Richard of [Rammstein](https://equipboard.com/band/rammstein) u... more. Check out our stellar "Who Plays What" section to get the news scoop on what your favorite players use for gear in their rigs. I brought my guitar to the show in dallas may 22 2012 american airlines center but had to leave it in the car i wanted to get it signed by you fucken bad but didnt. Exclusive gear from the private collection of Richard Z. Kruspe. Add Richard Zven Kruspe's Studio Equipment, “Thanks to the Eclipse I created one of my clean sounds that I have used sinc... more, In this photo uploaded to Flickr by TC Electronics, it is part of a series of... more. This website uses cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze web traffic. Wait! What kind of Gear & Equipment does Richard Zven Kruspe use? Side Projects > Richard Z. Kruspe . Save gear to your wishlist and see the best price. Add Richard Zven Kruspe's Music Accessories, Richard is a part of EMG's artist roster, and can be seen using EMG pickups s... more, > I like the tightness of the active pickups, but need a lot of personality. Richard Kruspe is a German musician and the founder and lead guitarist of the German Metal bands Rammstein and Emigrate. The RZK signature cable with a straight connector. Men’s EMIGRATE ”Silent So … Richard Z. Kruspe could very well be one of the world’s most underrated guitar players. When this German guitarist and songwriter isn’t burning down the house with Rammstein, he’s exploring other musical avenues with Emigrate. By using UPA you agree to our use of cookies to deliver a better site experience. Skrydstrup R&D SC-1 System Controller w/ SC-1 Ext... Shure Super 55-BLK Deluxe Vocal Microphone, DiMarzio DP220 D-Activator Bridge Humbucker, RZK Signature Guitar Cable Straight by Sommer, RZK Signature Guitar Cable Angled by Sommer. Has been played live or in the studio with Rammstein and Emigrate. Note: as an Amazon Associate UberProAudio earns from qualifying purchases. DISC ESP E-II Richard Z RZK-I BURNT - ESP E-II Richard Z RZK-I BURNT Guitar est la dernière signature née de la guitare de Richard Z Kruspe de Rammstein, avec finition des brûlures et des gouges qui reflètent les performances pyrotechniques du groupe. What kind of Mixers does Richard Zven Kruspe use? DISC ESP Richard Z. Kruspe RZK-II, Burnt - L'ESP Richard Z. Kruspe RZK-II, Burnt est une guitare au son et à l'image saisissants signature, conçue avec l'aide de Richard Z Kruspe du groupe allemand de heavy metal Rammstein. Equipboard breaks down the gear, tools, and products used by artists, pros, and influencers in their craft. In this photo uploaded to Flickr by TC Electronics, you can see the Richard's... more. In stock. The "Stay-In-Tune" string that made us famous! Richard Kruspe is a German musician and the founder and lead guitarist of the German  Metal bands Rammstein and Emigrate. Built at our ESP factory in Japan, the latest addition to the Richard Z. Kruspe Signature Series comes in the form of the ESP E-II RZK-I Burnt. UberProAudio is reader supported. What kind of Effects Pedals does Richard Zven Kruspe use? ! 100% Organic Cotton. RAMMSTEINSHOP RECOMMENDS. Richard uses a Shure Super 55 Deluxe microphone mounted on a telescopic leg w... more, Richard uses this several times live, the microphone has a matte black finish... more, Exclusive gear from the private collection of Richard Z. Kruspe. Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller. Think you know something about guitar gear? There's hundreds more guitar rigs in our famous Who Plays What section! Its intense look reflects that of its designer, the co-founder of Neue Deutsche... MORE » E-II RZK-II BURNT. A signed document of authenticity is included. What kind of Keyboards and Synthesizers does Richard Zven Kruspe use? I believe he use this... more. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. ... more, In this interview at 3:29, Richard claims his ESP 901, which was the original... more, In this picture, Richard can be seen using his RZK-1 loaded with a Fishman Fl... more. Take our Guitar Gear Quiz Or Metal Gear Quiz Or Guitar Pedal Quiz and prove it! Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center and Amazon. What kind of DJ Setups does Richard Zven Kruspe use? On the official site of [ESP](http://www.espguitars.com/products?categories=r... more, Most of the concerts Richard plays on the exclusive ESP RZK-I BURNT (guitar i... more, Richard only uses this in the studio more. Has been pla... more. or join with your email. Richard Zven Kruspe your a fucken god your the reason i started playing the guitar. Millennia NSEQ-2 Stereo Parametric Equalizer. - ESP RZK-1 (Richard Z Krupse model).