Jeff attended Central Michigan University, but became involved in acting and ... Josh Holloway was born on July 20, 1969 in San Jose, California, USA as Josh Lee Holloway. She is the daughter of Zimbabwean mother Nyasha, a health-care worker from the Shona tribe, and British father Nick Newton, who worked as a lab technician. He is the son of Mary and David Giuntoli. She is an actress, known for Love Story (1970), The Getaway (1972) and Goodbye, Columbus (1969). It’s been bugging me and I finally googled and found your gem . Keith had a supporting role in The Rose (1979) starring Bette Midler, had a supporting ... Actress | After high school, Bill went into a building construction program at SUNY Delhi in... Actor Jeff Daniels was born in Athens, Georgia, but was raised in Chelsea, Michigan. Both his parents are of Greek descent. Steven Weber, Anna Faris, MOM, photo: Darren Michaels/Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Her father, Ron Howard, is a former actor turned Oscar-winning director. She discovered dance at the age of nine and ... Bryce Dallas Howard was born on March 2, 1981, in Los Angeles, California. I how ever am an aaliyah look alike and my face is identical but is much chunkier. Because of the episode of Mom. She is of Polish Jewish (father) and Dutch (mother) descent. Matt was raised in Spring, Texas, and educated at Klein High School, near Houston. In 1975 Jodie was offered the role of prostitute Iris Steensma in the movie Taxi Driver (1976). His family is of Irish origin. Educated at Arts Educational School, she moved to the United States with her parents Pier Luigi and Barbara Forlani when she was 19 and began starring in films.Claire has had leading roles in such films as Meet Joe Black (1998), ... Rena was born in Arcadia, California, to Susan (Franzblau), a psychology professor, and Martin Sofer, who was a Conservative Jewish Rabbi. Hell yes! In her adolescence, she ... Robert Hammond Patrick Jr. was born on November 5, 1958 in Marietta, Georgia, and raised in Columbus, Ohio, the eldest of five children. But then I dug into only to find they’re not even related. That’s the reason I am here to cause I watch mom and I kept saying they must be brothers in real life. Of course I am exaggerating as always, but still - half of the questions we nowadays only need Google and basic skills of two-finger typing to answer, were left making circles in our mind not so long ago. His mother, Marianne (Dalgliesh), a housewife, was also born on Jersey, and is of Irish, Scottish and English ancestry. Steven Weber Bio. Her father was from a Jewish family, while her mother is of mostly German descent. He is of English, German, Scottish and Irish descent. She was ... Carey Hannah Mulligan is a British actress. Henry's father, Colin Richard Cavill, a stockbroker, is of ... Jesse Spencer was born on February 12, 1979 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia as Jesse Gordon Spencer. Her parents, Alison (Cain) and Grant Atwell, both motivational speakers, met at a London workshop of Dale Carnegie's ... Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley is best known for her work as a Victoria's Secrets lingerie model and as a movie actress. William James Pullman was born in Hornell, New York, one of seven children of Johanna (Blaas), a nurse, and James Pullman, a doctor. Actress | Elias attended Vanier College in Montreal before leaving to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City in 1981, of which he is a graduate. He began his acting career in New York theaters, appearing in more than 75 productions over the course of 12 years. She was born May 28, 1985, in Westminster, London, England, to Nano (Booth), a university lecturer, and Stephen Mulligan, a hotel manager. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get a definite answer as to whether or not they were actually brothers. Thanks again! I was just trying to find out the same thing!! He was educated at Conestoga... Curly haired and with a fast-talking voice, Jesse Eisenberg is a movie actor, known for his Academy Award nominated role as Mark Zuckerberg in the 2010 film The Social Network. He graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Theater. I met my twin from California when we both enlisted in the Navy and were assigned to the same company in boot camp. Her father, Caleb Deschanel, is an Academy Award-nominated cinematographer (perhaps most notably for The Passion of the Christ (2004)) and her mother, Mary Jo Deschanel (née Weir), is an actress who appeared in Twin Peaks (1990). The sitcom, Mom, ... (Allison Janney), is amused, while Patrick’s sibling Adam (William Fichtner) is appalled—but the connection is legit. Actor | Her English-born father is from a Jewish family, while her Scottish-born ... Maggie Lawson was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. He is an actor and producer, known for National Treasure (2004), The Hangover (2009) and National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007). He is of Dutch (mother) and English, Northern Irish, and Scottish (father) descent. She is the granddaughter of Henry Fonda and niece of Jane Fonda, both famous actors. They do look much alike, but I was relieved to know the answer. OMG came across your post trying to find out if they were related after seeing them together in "Mom". She is the daughter of Carol (Stromme), a teacher and singer, and Christopher Shelton, who worked as a director and producer. Siinsed kirjutised väljendavad ainult minu arvamust. A: In October, Pressly, who plays Jill on the series, gave birth to twins Leo and Lenon. Sevigny has spent her career working with innovative and revolutionary filmmakers and artists including Lars von Trier, Jim ... Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski was born June 10, 1983 in New York City, New York. Her mother, Jerri Chastain, is a vegan chef whose family is originally from Kansas, and her stepfather is a fireman. An actress since the age of 3, she co-starred at the age of 5 in two movies (One Magic Christmas (1985) and Where Are the Children? She is best known from her role as Shane Vansen in the television series Space: Above and Beyond... Jaclyn Smith was born Jacquelyn Ellen Smith on October 26, 1945 in Houston, Texas. I have some answers, including a couple about the TV series “Mom.” Q: My husband wants to know what happened to the kids … Four of his siblings are also in the arts: Martha Fiennes, a director; Magnus ... Parminder Nagra was born on October 5, 1975 in Leicester, Leicestershire, England as Parminder Kaur Nagra. He Dies During Underwater Proposal in Africa. Born in London, England, Hayley Elizabeth Atwell has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States. They played brothers on the episode of Mom tonight and I desperately had to search to see if they were somehow brothers in real life. Michael is the middle child between two sisters. Before acting, Meredith appeared on packaging for such products like a Conair hair crimper and was on five book covers in the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys series. In the ... Zooey Deschanel was born in 1980 into a showbiz family. When I couldn't find anything about it, I thought it was just me because I have prosopagnosia (face blindness) so I have a lot of trouble with face recognition, so Thank-you so much Eva Katariina (and all the people who commented!) She is an actress, known for I, Robot (2004), Lord of War (2005) and Battle Los Angeles (2011). She is an actress, known for Cube²: Hypercube (2002), Maudie (2016) and Code 8 (2019). Steven Robert Weber is an American actor. Am glad to see this is still a topic 6 years after it was started by Eva Katarlina (Katariina?)! She made her TV debut in 1996 with a commercial for ... Sienna Guillory is the daughter of American folk guitarist Isaac Guillory and Tina Thompson, an English model. Such was television in 1997. I thought it was the same guy then saw the names and thought twins. He attended the Bowling Green State University in Ohio, but dropped out after he took a drama course and became interested in acting. She is of Danish, Irish, Native American, Norwegian, Scottish, and Swedish descent. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Her first feature film role was the female lead in Megaville (1990), opposite Billy Zane. It was in 1994 when Gisele Bundchen was discovered at age 14 in a Brazilian fashion mall, and now she is "the" most famous face in the business. She attended California State University, Northridge. She is the daughter of actor Will Knightley and actress turned playwright Sharman Macdonald. I found this page for the same reason. I have a family, I never watched "Mom" when it first came out, but recently started watching reruns, and tonight (1/31/19) I couldn't believe it! Her father, born in France, is of Polish and Swiss ... Zoe Saldana was born on June 19, 1978 in Passaic, New Jersey, to Asalia Nazario and Aridio Saldaña. Aitäh. Omg!! Natascha McElhone was born in Walton on Thames, London. My hubby and I were wondering the same thing as all of you so I googled and found this site too! NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service. Wow! Steven Robert Weber (born March 4, 1961) is an American actor, voice actor, comedian and singer. He is the son of Marjorie J. PS: Anybody catch a much younger Fitchner on Grace under Fire? As a child, due to her ... Kyra Minturn Sedgwick was born on August 19, 1965 in New York City, to Patricia (Rosenwald), a family and speech therapist, and Henry Dwight Sedgwick V, a venture capitalist. Same here until the actual Steven Weber show up as the brother and then I was puzzled, Thank you. He is of German, Irish, and English descent.Fichtner was raised in Cheektowaga, ... Kristen Cloke was born September 2 in Van Nuys, California. Guillory's parents encouraged her to express herself artistically as she was growing up and this led to her decision to become an actor. I have some answers, including a couple about the TV series “Mom.” Q: My husband wants to know what happened to the kids … William Fichtner and Steven Weber have starred in 1 movie together in 2005, The Amateurs. He has been married to Lia Smith since January 4, 2014. He has been married to Yessica Kumala since October 1, 2004. Merwin J. Toomey in Neil Simon's Tony Award winning ... Gerard James Butler was born in Paisley, Scotland, to Margaret and Edward Butler, a bookmaker. 'Till I found this blog! When Gwyneth was eleven, the ... A small-town girl born and raised in rural Kalispell, Montana, Michelle Ingrid Williams is the daughter of Carla Ingrid (Swenson), a homemaker, and Larry Richard Williams, a commodity trader and author. His father, Charles John Cooper, who was of Irish descent, was a stockbroker. Meryl was born Mary Louise Streep in 1949 in Summit, New Jersey, to Mary Wolf (Wilkinson), a commercial artist, and Harry William ... Jennifer Ehle was born on December 29, 1969 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA as Jennifer Anne Ehle. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service. They have two children. Very different look, but still kind of recognizable, and of course cute, in another way (with a lean & hungry look). SAME HERE! David was educated at St. Louis University High School and moved on to Indiana University Bloomington, where he graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in International ... Joel Edgerton was born on June 23, 1974 in Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia, to Marianne (van Dort) and Michael Edgerton, who is a solicitor and property developer. please include a link defining the source. Ditto to all of the above comments. Thank you there is someone that feels the same way! But, who knows, do these actual actors "see that" or even like each other in real life? I even noticed similarities in their voices. Especially now when they are both older. Even though he had burned up the London stage for nearly a decade--and appeared in several films--Michael Sheen was not really "discovered" by American audiences until his critically-acclaimed turn as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the 1999 Broadway revival of "Amadeus".Sheen was born in Newport, Wales... English film actor, director and author Andy Serkis is known for his performance capture roles comprising motion capture acting, animation and voice work for such computer-generated characters as Gollum in The Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001-2003) and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012), ... Jessica Michelle Chastain was born in Sacramento, California, and was raised in a middle-class household in a Northern California suburb. He is an actor, known for Scream (1996), The Craft (1996) and Into the West (2005). After school, he attended Carnegie Mellon University in... Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill was born on the Bailiwick of Jersey, a British Crown dependency in the Channel Islands. NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service. She has German, English, and Irish ancestry.Smart was a relatively new arrival when she first gained notice for her supporting roles in the 1999 hit teen films Varsity Blues (1999) ... Bradley Charles Cooper was born on January 5, 1975 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For her role in the critically-acclaimed Martha ... Andrea Lauren Bowen began acting at age 6 as "Young Cosette" in the Broadway production of "Les Miserables". (I am looking up the CASTING peeps next!) Thomas Mark Harmon was born on September 2, 1951, in Burbank, California, to football player and broadcaster Tom Harmon and actress and artist Elyse Knox (née Kornbrath). This role, for which she received ... Amanda Seyfried was born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, to Ann (Sander), an occupational therapist, and Jack Seyfried, a pharmacist. I'm NOT going crazy! Too bad he was so short-lived there, but perhaps he went on to bigger better parts at the time? She is an actress, known for Zero Dark Thirty (2012), A Quiet Passion (2016) and Little Men (2016). His mother, Linda, who is from Quebec, has English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry, and his father, Luigi Cera, is Sicilian. Maybe they are long lost bros and they just don't know it yet... For the longest time, I thought Fichtner WAS Weber on Mom... and I still have trouble telling them apart, even on the show! Its uncanny how they look alike. Keegan Allen received his breakout role in ABC Family's hit series Pretty Little Liars (2010), based on the novels by Sara Shepard. Her additional credits include appearances on such shows as Almost Famous (2000), The Ring (2002), 24 (2001), CSI: Crime Scene ... Elisabeth Moss is an American actress. She is an actress and director, known for Agent Cody Banks (2003), Rizzoli & Isles (2010) and Law & Order (1990). (Ferguson) and Robert Lee Daniels, who owned The Chelsea Lumber Company and was also mayor of Chelsea. Gerard spent some of his very early childhood in Montreal, Quebec, but was mostly raised, along with his older brother and sister, in his hometown of Paisley. I found your post while doing the same thing. He attended the Ohio State University, Columbus, OH; University of Montana, Missoula, MT (BA in Music).He had ... Corbin Bernsen made his initial mark on the seminal television series L.A. Law as opportunistic divorce lawyer "Arnie Becker" earning him multiple Emmy and Golden Globe nominations over the show's eight-year run. He was already appearing in ... 80. She graduated from high school and originally aspired to be a famous ballerina. That is how I found this. America Georgine Ferrera (born April 18, 1984) is an American actress. His mother, Gloria (Campano), is of Italian descent, and worked for a local NBC station. He is an actor, known for In the Valley of Elah (2007), Savages (2012) and Warrior (2011). Yeah, even throw Helen Hunt in there too! I am so glad to know I am not the only one who thinks these two gentlemen look like they are related! She went on to star in the original Broadway casts of "Jane Eyre" (Adele) and "The Sound of Music" (Marta). You have questions. What chemistry! She has a younger brother, Robert. This comment has been removed by the author. And where are they both now?Well, I'll look it up after.Be fun if they've been bros in something else. The point of this baroque introduction lies in the discovery I made last night while watching. Last week, we watched as wheelchair-bound Adam (William Fichtner) bought Bonnie (Alison Janney) a new car, while Christy went out with Sergei, Yuri's cousin. His maternal grandfather, Stanley Wemyss, was a cinematographer. While many of his roles have relied on good ... Jennifer Garner, who catapulted into stardom with her lead role on the television series Alias (2001), has come a long way from her birthplace of Houston, Texas. She was discovered at age 15 by a New York talent agent and started modeling before turning to ... Angie Harmon was born on August 10, 1972 in Dallas, Texas, USA as Angela Michelle Harmon. :-O Like, who never thought to pair up Jodie Foster and Michael J. She was born in Smyrna, Georgia, to Betty Lou (Bredemus) and Walter Grady Roberts, one-time actors and playwrights, and is of English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, and Swedish descent. Immediately after Bradley graduated from the ... Actor Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes was born on December 22, 1962 in Suffolk, England, to Jennifer Anne Mary Alleyne (Lash), a novelist, and Mark Fiennes, a photographer. Raised in Charleston, West Virginia by her mother Patricia Ann (née English), a retired English teacher, and her father, William John ... Actress | She made her film debut in the critically acclaimed East Is East ... Meredith Leigh Monroe was born in Houston, Texas, and was raised in Hinsdale, Illinois. Me too. William Fichtner photo: Primary Ignition: Steven Weber photo: RedList: How come there is almost no mention of the fact that Fichtner looks so much like Steven Weber? When she was 9 days old, her family packed up and moved to Michigan where her father (the ... Actress | She is the only child of Avner Hershlag, a Israeli-born doctor, and Shelley Stevens, an American-born... Javier Bardem belongs to a family of actors that have been working on films since the early days of Spanish cinema.He was born in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, to actress Pilar Bardem (María del Pilar Bardem Muñoz) and businessman José Carlos Encinas Doussinague. She has three sisters: Koren Shelton, Erin Shelton and Samantha Shelton. He is the eldest of six children. Ali MacGraw was born on April 1, 1939 in Pound Ridge, New York, USA as Elizabeth Alice MacGraw. In 1976, she was offered a chance to star in a new pilot for a planned television ... Alicia Silverstone was born on October 4, 1976 in San Francisco, California, the youngest of three children. Her parents, Naomi Foner (née Achs) and Stephen Gyllenhaal, are both filmmakers, and her brother is actor Jake Gyllenhaal. I thought they might be brothers in real life. Since his screen debut as a young Amish farmer in Peter Weir's Witness (1985), Viggo Mortensen's career has been marked by a steady string of well-rounded performances.Mortensen was born in New York City, to Grace Gamble (Atkinson) and Viggo Peter Mortensen, Sr. His father was Danish, his mother ... Skeet Ulrich was born on January 20, 1970 in Lynchburg, Virginia, USA as Bryan Ray Trout. (1986)). Good casting call for sure. MOM - Steven Weber, Anna Faris. She is known for her leading role as Betty Suarez on the American Broadcasting Company's comedy-drama television series Ugly Betty (2006) . At 14 she joined the local drama group which led to a part in the children's tv series 'Quest of Eagles' and appeared in some television commercials including one as a shop ... Olivia began her career on the stage at the RSC and The National Theatre, breaking into TV with the Andrew Davies adaptation of Emma (1996).From a damp basement in Camden Town she won the role of Abby in the $120 million blockbuster The Postman (1997) starring alongside Kevin Costner. He was born on 4 March 1961 and died on 21 September 2019 at the age of 58. I did the same thing with them and Zach Bragg and the Actor on Chips. Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. That is how I landed on this page. You guys are not alone. She grew up in a family of successful performing artists as the daughter of country music singer Naomi Judd and the sister of Wynonna Judd. You have questions. They do look and sound so similar!! Fox??? His roles included that of Sgt. Blessed with a piercing, blue-eyed glint, brawny looks, cocky "tough guy" stance and effortless charisma, TV's Christopher Meloni has grabbed audiences' attention, male and female alike, finding breakthrough small screen stardom playing both sides of the law. Excellent point!They bless us with their ability.Casting directors don't get the credit they deserve, when you think about all the perfect actors for their characters in so many shows.No, I'm not one, just a TV-watcher who also thought about this recently. Steven Weber, Anna Faris, MOM, photo: Darren Michaels/Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. An only child, Hayley was named after actress Hayley Mills. She was previously married to Steve McQueen, Robert Evans and Robin Martin Hoen. That's why I'm here as well. Add me to the list!!! His maternal grandparents were... Jeffrey Dean Morgan endeared himself to audiences with his recurring role on ABC's smash hit series, Grey's Anatomy (2005). Audiences first were taken in by his ... Elias Koteas was born on March 11, 1961, in Montreal, Canada. Other New York stage credits include the role of "Young Dorothy" in a Lincoln ... Los Angeles-based Ashley Suzanne Johnson was born in Camarillo, California on August 9, 1983, to Clifford and Nancy Johnson. His first roles were as a child on television series, including a lead role on the Western series The ... David Lemuel Keith was born on May 8, 1954 in Knoxville, Tennessee, the son of Lemuel Grady Keith Jr. and Hilda Earle. She is best known for the AMC series Mad Men (2007-2015), Hulu series The Handmaid's Tale (2017) and the films The One I Love (2014) and The Invisible Man (2020).Initially, Moss had aspirations of becoming a professional dancer. ARE THEY BROTHERS OR ARENT THEY? She is the daughter of Elizabeth Sobieski (née Salomon), a writer, and Jean Sobieski, a painter who has also acted. Bridget made her film debut at age five as an extra in Easy Rider (1969), but first became interested in acting after ... Jodie Foster started her career at the age of two. She has been married to Andrew Frankel since October 17, 2015. When she was 10 years old, she and her family moved to the Dominican Republic, where they would live for ... Thandie Newton was born in London. Her father is English, while her Scottish-born ... Natalie Portman is the first person born in the 1980s to have won the Academy Award for Best Actress (for Black Swan (2010)).Natalie was born Natalie Hershlag on June 9, 1981, in Jerusalem, Israel. And on it goes! Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Known outside her native country as the "Spanish enchantress", Penélope Cruz Sánchez was born in Madrid to Eduardo Cruz, a retailer, and Encarna Sánchez, a hairdresser. She is of German, and some English and Scottish, ancestry. HATS OFF to the casting peeps that paired them up!!! He was previously married to Amelia Jackson-Gray and Georgina Cates. He is an actor, known for House (2004), Uptown Girls (2003) and Chicago Fire (2012). They could pass for twins replacing Mary Kate and Ashley or something. She has a big sister named Angela & a little brother named David, and has English, Portuguese, German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry. He has also starred in the films The Squid and the Whale, Adventureland, The Education of Charlie Banks, 30 Minutes or ... Harrison Ford was born on July 13, 1942 in Chicago, Illinois, to Dorothy (Nidelman), a radio actress, and Christopher Ford (born John William Ford), an actor turned advertising executive. I've been wondering the same thing.I also thought they were in other things together playing brothers.I must say I love William though ! I came across your blog here and was hoping to get the answer, and thank you! She is an actress and producer, known for Perfect Strangers (2016), From Paris with Love (2010) and Tutta colpa di Giuda (2009). They look like twins on tonight’s episode of Mom. She was previously married to Jason Sehorn. Actor | An older brother, Caleb Knightley, was born in 1979. This is the funniest and strangest page. She has been married to Domenico Procacci since September 15, 2019. I'd sure like to see an interview with (just) both of them! His father was of Irish and German ancestry, while his maternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Minsk, ... Actor | After leaving college, he ... William Thomas Sadler was born on April 13, 1950 in Buffalo, New York, to Jane and William Sadler. His parents ... Russell Ira Crowe was born in Wellington, New Zealand, to Jocelyn Yvonne (Wemyss) and John Alexander Crowe, both of whom catered movie sets. Searching and finally found this info! WTF??? The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Living at the time where world wide web has already asked and answered all the questions one can think of, coming across something no one has blogged/commented/linked about makes you seriously question your own judgement. Actors and actresses that sometimes confuse me. He is best known for his role as Brian Hackett on the television series Wings which aired from April 1990 to May 1997 on NBC and as Sam Blue in Once and Again.He had a recurring role on iZombie as Vaughn du Clark. As a toddler, she was already a compulsive performer, re-enacting TV commercials for her family's amusement, but she decided to ... Kasia Smutniak was born on August 13, 1979 in Pila, Wielkopolskie, Poland as Katarzyna Anna Smutniak. Her acting garnered critical acclaim, and she won the Golden Globe Award for Best ... Jordin Brianna Sparks was born on December 22, 1989 in Phoenix, Arizona and raised in Glendale, Arizona & Ridgewood, New Jersey. Tell us what you think about this feature. Me Too! Her father was Dominican and her mother is Puerto Rican. They have four children. Diana Pera. The "skills" kicked in to make Weber a great brother to Tim Daly. But when viewers realized that this killer- with-a-killer body could actually act, the show ... Amy Smart was born in Topanga Canyon, California, to Judy, who worked at a museum, and John Boden Smart, a salesman. Steven was born on March 4, 1961, to Fran (Frankel), a nightclub singer, and Stuart Weber, a nightclub performer, and Borscht Belt comic and manager. She has been married to Michael Scott Ryan since November 29, 2001. Pauley Perrette is known to millions around the world as Abby Sciuto, the brilliant but offbeat forensic scientist on CBS's NCIS (2003), the #1-rated drama in the world. I can’t believe they aren’t. Her ancestry is Norwegian, as well as German, British Isles, and other Scandinavian. Born in Marylebone, London, England, she is the daughter of director Tony Richardson and Vanessa Redgrave, granddaughter of Sir Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson, niece of Lynn Redgrave, and sister of Natasha Richardson, all actors.