It was released as part of album Back from the Edge. Say You Won't Let Go has a significant contribution from artist(s) James Arthur. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal G I’m gonna love you ’til D my lungs give out E m I … One accurate version. Çünkü seni seveceğim Ciğerlerim solana dek Söz veriyorum ölüm bizi ayırana kadar Yeminlerimizdeki gibi Evet çok yol kat ettik sevgilim Ne kadar büyüdüğümüze bir bak Ve seninle kalmak istiyorum Biz gri ve yaşlı olana kadar Sadece bırakmayacağını söyle. Darling, your love is more than worth it’s weight in gold / We've come so far my dear / Look how we've grown / And I wanna stay with you / Until we're grey and old / Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go Just say you won't let go I wanna live with you Even when we're ghosts 'Cause you were always there for me When I needed you most I'm gonna love you 'til My lungs give out I promise 'til death we part Like in our vows So I wrote this song for you Now everybody knows That it's just you and me Until we're grey and old Just say you won’t let go. E m And I wanna stay with you C until we’re grey and old Just G say you won’t let g D o Just s E m ay you won’t let g C o . Just say you won’t let go Just say you won’t let go [Verse 2] I wake you up with some breakfast in bed I’ll bring you coffee With a kiss on your head And I’ll take the kids to school Wave them goodbye And I’ll thank my lucky stars for that night [Pre-Chorus] When you looked over your shoulder For a … The song was ranked the nineteenth biggest-selling song of 2016 in the UK . The track was release in 2016. The genre is pop folk r&b. JAMES ARTHUR - Say You Won’t Let Go [Intro] C G Am F [Verse] C I met you in the dark G You lit me up Am You made me feel as though F I was enough C We danced the night away G We drank too much Am I held your hair back when F You were throwing up [Pre-Chorus] C Then you smiled over your shoulder G For a minute, I was stone cold sober Am F I pulled you closer to my chest C And you … Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Say You Won't Let Go (James Arthur) en Cifra Club. It is related to the album(s) - Back from the Edge. Say you won´t let go Tab by James Arthur with free online tab player. It was released in 2016. G I wanna live with you D even when we’re ghosts E m ‘Cause you were always there for me when C I needed you most .