Enjoy new album LOVE YOURSELF 結 ‘Answer’ here Keep students engaged and connected in class, distance learning, or in a hybrid learning environment. Translation of 'Trivia 轉: Seesaw' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English (Version #2) Hol’ up hol’ up I’m walking on this seesaw without you Hol’ up hol’ up just like the beginning when you weren’t here Hol’ up hol’ up I’m walking on this seesaw without you Sijageun mwo jeulgeowosseossne / Oreuraknaerirak geu jachero / Eoneusae With you x11 Seesaw - up and down I'm on a seesaw - up and down Up and down with you The Lyrics for Trivia: Seesaw by Joytastic Sarah have been translated into 1 languages Yeah it was kinda fun at first Going round and around and up and down Never thought we'd ever get so tired BTS – Trivia 轉 : Seesaw English Translation. Read the complete Seesaw lyrics by BTS and watch the music video on Directlyrics. Alright, a repeating seesaw seesaw game Trying to end it now Alright, sick of this seesaw game Someone needs to get off right here Though neither of us can. Seesaw is a classroom app used in over 3 out of 4 schools in the US and over 150 countries. The lyrics as known today were first recorded in the Mother Goose’s Melody collection (1765, London) while the tune associated with the song was collected later on, around 1870 by William Elliot, the author of the National Nursery Rhymes and Nursery Songs. Read or print original Trivia 轉 : Seesaw lyrics 2020 updated! Were the little arguments the start? Sijag-eun mwo jeulgeowoss-eossne / Oleulagnaelilag geu jachelo / Eoneusae seolo jichyeobeolyeossne / … Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer With you With you With you With you With you With you With you With you With you With you Like a seesaw up and down On a seesaw up and down Up and down with you Like a seesaw up and down On a seesaw up and down Up and down with you I see pictures in my mind I see fingers up your spine I saw my heart break in two I saw her … The beginning was quite fun Just with all the ups and downs But suddenly, we’re tired From a waste of meaningless emotions. Lyrics to 'Seesaw' by Jamie XX. English Translation for Trivia 轉 : Seesaw Lyrics by BTS with Hangul, Romanization and Music Video included. A repeating seesaw seesaw game Now I’m sick of it, sick of it A repeating seesaw seesaw game We’re getting tired, tired of each other. “See Saw Margery Daw” is a traditional language nursery rhyme and folksong dating back to the 18th century England.