save hide report. The requirements are the difficult part, as Red Rebel Ice Picks will run you several million on the flea market, or a lot of farming the Scav Boss Shturman for a chance at it. It goes for six million on the flea but I can’t find any numbers online. Warehouse: This is the warehouse with two large gun boxes. 1 Description 2 Notes 3 Key Location 3.1 Reserve 3.2 Interchange 3.3 Woods 3.4 Customs 3.5 Shoreline 4 Lock Location 5 Behind The Lock 6 Gallery 7 Trivia Room access keycard The door opened by this keycard will automatically lock itself upon closure and can be opened both from the inside and outside. 1 Notes 2 Emplacements 3 Comportement 4 Gardes 5 Stratégie 6 Équipements de Shturman 7 Équipements des gardes 8 Galerie 9 Trivia Shturman et ses 2 gardes possèdent plus de points de vie que les opérateurs des PMC et les scavs. Two are on Customs: Old gas station: You don't need a key or a good eye. Sort by. Does anyone know the drop rate of it? Been playing for two wipes and I have a couple hundred boss kills, a couple weeks ago I found schturman dead after killing the pmc who got him and he had a red rebel and violet keycard, ended up being an 11 million roubles raid, now only the red keycard eludes me! Find Red Rebel Icepick Easily. Like the other said though just barter for it don’t waste your time farming him The key can be used to open the toolbox sitting next to a woodpile at the center of the camp, or can be sold for around 200k roubles to the Therapist. 27 comments. 100% Upvoted. Basically any item can appear on the table, right by the door. Lab. The Red Rebel can spawn in these. D-2. best. share . Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Only 2 can be held in your … Red keycard (Red) is a Keycard in Escape from Tarkov. Both Shturman and his stash can have Red Rebel Ice Picks, so make sure to at least check his scabbard slot. Prerequisite: Activate lever in the bunker underneath the Pawn/King/Bishop lot, press button in the D-2 Bunker. Shturman, aussi connu sous le nom de "Kojaniy", est un boss dans Escape from Tarkov. I just killed Shturman for the first time while trying to complete Jaeger’s garbage rod quests and was fortunate enough to get the red rebel drop. There are few spawns where you can find the ice ax just like that. On Shturman’s body you’ll find a Labs Access Card, and a single use key.