C F I saw a flyer for a lost dog Am Em And the dog didn't have any legs C F Am G I saw a diabetic kid trick-or-treating C F I saw a giraffe who had a short neck Am G That was sad, or a deer E F C G I saw an old man get hit by a train E F He didn't see it in the pouring rain C G E He didn't hear me shout, "Look out for the train!" SEILER UND SPEER - Soits Leben Chords Intro: Dm Am F G Dm Ein Hoch, Am aufs Lebn und auf de Wöd, F auf dass uns nie wos föd, G und kana va uns leiden muass. Chords for Seiler und Speer - Soits leben. ... Soits Leben – SEILER UND SPEER. [D G A Dbm Bm C Db Ab B Bb F Dm Am Gm] Chords for Seiler und Speer - Soits leben with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Fritz Stingl - die Lösung ("I rauk an Joint"), Krautschädl - Feiah fonga (So long her), Andreas Gabalier - Hulapalu (Harris & Ford Remix), Peter Maffay-Ich Wollte Nie Erwachsen Sein.mp4, Seiler & Speer "Ham kummst" (beim Ö3-Weihnachtswunder), Saufen, morgens, mittags, abends - der Party - Hit, Die Toten Hosen // „Tage wie diese" [Offizielles Musikvideo], Hubert von Goisern: Brenna tuats guat (Offizielles Video), POWERKRYNER - Ham kummst (DJ SELECTA REMIX), Robin Schulz & Richard Judge – Show Me Love [Official Video], Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video], Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Just picture a depressed onion cutting itself. C F C/G Em C F, Anne-Marie - 2002 Chords Capo 2nd Fret * - strum once [Verse 1] D I will always remember D The day you kissed my lips A Bm Light as a feather Bm And it went just like this F#m G No, it's never been better A D Than the summer of 2002 D We were only eleven D But acting like grownups A Bm Like we are in the present Bm Drinking from plastic cups F#m G A Singing love is forever and ever D Well, I guess that was true [Pre-Chorus] Bm G Dancing on the hood in the middle of the woods D A Of an old Mustang, where we sang G A Songs with all our childhood friends And it went like this, say [Chorus] G D A Bm Oops I got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye G D Hold up, if you wanna, Dropkick Murphys - Youll Never Walk Alone Chords Capo 3 [VERSE ONE] C G When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high F C G And don't be afraid of the dark D Bb F Dm At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky Bb F/A G F E And the sweet, silver song of a lark [CHORUS] F C/E Walk on through the wind C D Walk on through the rain C Em F G Though your dreams be tossed and blown C Walk on, walk on F Dm With hope in your hearts C Em A E G And you'll never walk alone C Em F G C G You'll never walk alone [VERSE TWO] C G When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high F C G And don't be afraid of the dark D Bb F Dm At t, Billie Eilish - Listen Before I Go Chords, Dropkick Murphys - Youll Never Walk Alone Chords. SEILER UND SPEER all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro tabs including ham kummst, soits leben, sperrstund is, ala bin, stopp doch die zeit Am nähesten an der Studio-Version klingts so gegriffen: EADGHe Dm (x57765) Am (577555) Am/F (587555) G (355433) Bb (688766) EA D …