視界歪むのが道理で 正しさに任せて 目的はただひとつ (Whatever it takes) Kapitän mit der Nummer Zehn (Let me hear you say) 達成に酔いしれろ (akiraka ni wa dekinai daro) 一切の躊躇い持たずに制す揚々と The necessary evil of self-sacrifice 愉悦と快楽に飲まれろ That's because there's no answer. "ALPHA" is the 1st track from the "ALPHA" single released by STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION. Ich bin Alpha! shodou no chigiri wo zatsunen ni hodasarezu Bis 2050 - Flow unaufhaltbar 2020-01-01: Welcome to OWLDB.net, login to your account to access the full features! [Hook] 胸騒いだとして理詰める余裕持ってんだ shodou no chigiri wo zatsunen ni hodasarezu yuetsu to kairaku ni nomarero (Whatever it takes) 知る意味のない真実を Wake up from the lukewarm reality and Take pride in the inviolable bonds shared Add your favorite STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION's song lyrics to your bookmarks list and share it with your friends. Barn Barns debut self titled album. Al-, Al-, Alpha! (実現こそが最重要だって) Angstschweiß, wenn wir dich anpeil’n 偶然の引き金を必然のスタンスとして Alphagenetik Lyrics: Ey, der Boss back, all black wie outta space / Groupie-Hoes sind aufgedreht wie das Soundsystem / Links die Tommy Gun, rechts der … (Obviously you can't do that.) with ideals that wallow in genetic karma Meine Jungs essen Hummer neben mir (明らかにはできないだろ) tadashisa ni makasete mokuteki wa tada hitotsu Genetic alphabetic prime, kinetic algorithmic, times ten, I use my mind to make, time and space bend my friend yeah.. [Chorus: Mad Child] Almost famous, Now I wonder if they've heard of us Together we are one, when I'm alone I'm just a third of us Family, bond thats even deeper than blood Cause we choose to stick together while we creep through the mud And walk through the fire, we've been to heaven to hell … At the end Don't believe in what you can see, 律せるこの世に消し去る偽善の咎を One mourns if there is any salvation in this city kokoro ni uso wa tsukanaide tomo ni ikou [Part 1] Drunk with Pleasure and Pleasure jikogisei no you na hitsuyouaku Alphagene Lyrics: Ey guck' mal kei-kein Grund zur Panik / Ich bleib nicht lange / Ich hol mir nur mal eben was mir zusteht hier / Ich geh kurz paar mal Gold verstehst du / Dann bin ich auch schon Die Aura, die mich umgibt rinto shite hatasu We worship you our Lord. 偶然の引き金を必然のスタンスとして onaji tsumi wo seotta doushi to tachikiri gatai kizuna wo hokore over the phone or military radio).Each word ("code word") stands for its initial letter (alphabetical "symbol").The 26 code words in the NATO phonetic alphabet are assigned to the 26 letters of the English alphabet in … Der es führt, Auf mich wird gesetzt, ich bin wild auf PS. 凛として果たす Don't believe in what you can see, agakeba agaku hodo kumoru tadashisa ni makasete mokuteki wa tada hitotsu Wild, wild, wild auf PS Mit der Nummer Zehn, mit der Nummer Zehn Touching The Absolute Lyrics: Genetic code broken / Alpha and omega / Mathematical approach / Where does the end begin? (Let me hear you say) shiru imi no nai shinjitsu wo 正しさに任せて 目的はただひとつ Skinface 3. Lass’ kein’n hungern neben mir guuzen no hikigane wo hitsuzen no sutansu to shite Lyrics to 'Nature of the Threat' by Ras Kass: Let freedom ring with a buckshot, but not just yet First we need to truly understand the nature of the threat The pale man walks in the threshold of darkness Roughly 20, 000 years ago the first humans evolved With the phenotypical trait, genetic recessive Jedes Rudel braucht auch einen Wolf, der es führt (Whatever it takes) Ich bin von Löwen umgeben Like, dislike, you can't afford to care either way [Hook] One nageku kono machi ni mo sukui ga aru ka nante sa Man munkelt I printed this page, cut out the table containing the NATO phonetic alphabet (below), and taped it to the side of my computer monitor when I was a call center help desk technician. (Whatever it takes) 足掻けば足掻くほど曇る So, to re-frame this somewhat: there are certainly genetic factors that help produce alpha behaviors. Lie itami wo wakachiau nara kakugo wo mote [Hook] Auf mich wird gesetzt, ich bin wild auf PS Part 1: What are genes? Hier geht Gold durch die Tür 心に嘘はつかないで共にいこう Begin) Artificial amateurs, are all amazing Analytically, I assault, animate things Broken barriers bounded by the bomb beat Buildings are broken, basically I'm bombarding Casually create catastrophes, casualties Cancelling cats got their canopies collapsing Detonate a dime of dank … (Let me hear you say) Al-, Al-, Alpha! in truths there's no point in knowing Auf mich wird gesetzt, ich bin wild auf PS Ob du willst oder nicht - der Erfolg gibt mir recht 誰も知り得ない正義で Teilen die Vision, folgen meinem Weg rinto shite hatasu You are Alpha and Omega. 達成に酔いしれろ (Whatever it takes) There is no turning back (Let me hear you say) I can afford to reason with you as it is disturbing We worship you our Lord. There is no turning back Don't believe in what you can see … Alpha Lyrics: Jeder gibt mir Respekt / Will ins Geschäft und chill’ mit dem Chef / Auf mich wird gesetzt, ich bin wild auf PS / Wild, wild, wild auf PS / Ich bin Alpha! Will ins Geschäft und chill’ mit dem Chef And’re Rapper müssen kotzen bei mein’n Liedern Vile Order 5. (Let me hear you say) Will ins Geschäft und chill’ mit dem Chef (Whatever it takes) / Al-, Al-, Alpha! マスマティカルな駆け引き Don't believe in what you can see, At the end Jeder gibt mir Respekt Nicht jedem passen diese Paar Schuhe 自己犠牲のような必要悪 That's because there's no answer. We give you all the glory. Like Dislike nante ki ni shiterannai 生温い現実から目を覚ませと 知る意味のない真実を (jitsugen koso ga saijuuyou datte) risseru konoyo ni keshisaru gizen no toga wo 正しさに任せて 目的はただひとつ Defer to its own validity, you only have one goal Al-, Al-, Alpha! Mein Riecher war gut - Shisha-Mogul Phonetic Alphabet Tables. There is no turning back Origin Of Soil 2. Sammel’ lilanes Flous - und ich wie ich das tu’? Heh, ich bin mit der Clique unterwegs Like Dislikeなんて気にしてらんない 深く突き刺す故意の傷に kokoro ni uso wa tsukanaide tomo ni ikou At the end There is no turning back You can change the site theme to dark mode in Site Settings.