SpongeBob SquarePants – F.U.N. THiS doES mAkE nOT hAs nO SeNse aNd iT hAs mAkE mY bRaIn hUrT nOw :(, gah i wish they had the strumming patterns on this, there isn’t really a pattern for it, listen to the song and imitate, I find you wanna do a bit of a strum for the first line and down strums at each chord over ‘spongebag squarepants’, A|-4-6-8-6—-8-6—–4| Song (Tab). Song (Tab) While writing up Sweet Victory earlier this year, I decided I had to do a tab of this classic SpongeBob ukulele song. ... We have an official Spongebob Squarepants - Twelfth Street Rag tab made by UG professional guitarists. Receive the latest Uke Hunt posts in your inbox. SpongeBob SquarePants – F.U.N. I have been wanting these chords!!!! A more difficult version of this song. Sweet Victory chords and tab Lyrics don't fit on one line? I’ve kept the arrangement very simple. G|—————————–|. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Switch orientation UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. While writing up Sweet Victory earlier this year, I decided I had to do a tab of this classic SpongeBob ukulele song. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. There are 41 Spongebob Squarepants Ukulele tabs and chords in datatabase. Song "Spongebob Squarepants Theme" ukulele chords and tabs by Misc Cartoons. Thank you soooooooooo much! Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. E|————————4—| I’ve kept the arrangement very simple. Spongebob Squarepants - Twelfth Street Rag ukulele chords by Misc Cartoons. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. That one kid wo plays ukulele at your school. Song "Spongebob Campfire Song Song" ukulele chords and tabs by Misc Cartoons. Privacy Policy, Friday Links: Warren Buffett, Adam Savage, Cassette Player Ukulele, Black Friday: Tab eBooks Up To 70 Percent Off, Damien Rice – The Blower’s Daughter (Tab), UkeTube: Norwegian Uke, Inni-K, The Kid LAROI. tab? Using those might help with the quick thumb work in bars 5 and 6. There are just three underlying chords: F, Bb and C. And I’m only using my thumb for picking. C|—————————–| Copyright © 2020All rights reserved Powered by WordPressUke Hunt theme by ø Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. chr 10 All About You Girl - Boyswhocry (pearl Birthday Song) chr 8 Campfire Song Song. There are just three underlying chords: F, Bb and C. And I’m only using my thumb for picking. As notes go up to the 14th fret, this couldn't be properly played on a soprano. 4,834 views, added to favorites 105 times. More easy tabs and chords. Although you could very easily use fingerpicking or a pick. Buy it on Amazon