날리는 눈이 나라면 No season Friend, 허공을 떠도는 I’m sorry to make you change your mind again but I’d like to confirm that those ad-libs sung by “Jungkook” were DEFINITELY Jin’s. [뷔/제이홉] 또 몇 밤을 더 새워야 achimeun dashi ol geoya I miss you (I miss you) (Did I change?) (until I can see you?) [J/JH] dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji (Did I change?) Can last forever, Cherry blossoms are blooming 단 하루도 너를 잊은 적이 없었지 난 Eng: pop!gasa [지민/제이홉] 보고 싶다 ([정국/진] 보고 싶다) I’m very confused. I’ve listened a lot to this song since it was released, and I’ve been tracking its distribution ever since. Rom: CCL That’s what I had originally thought, but once a few people started to say that it was Jin, I heard Jin. You’re my best friend However, I’d like to point out, as a person who has a certain amount of vocal knowledge, that those passages were VERY airy and lacked a lot of breath support. 작은 먼지처럼 I’ll go see you (I’ll go see you) te extraño a pesar de que estoy mirando tu foto, quiero tomarte de la mano llevarte al otro lado de la tierra, me pregunto cuanta nieve tien que caer para que, Soy igual que la nieve, como aquel polvo minuculo que flota en el aire, de esa manera voy a llegar a ti, mas rapido, copos de nieve caen y se alejan poco de mi, y cuantas noches sin dormir tengo que estar, no me gusta estemomento en el que tiempo fluyer, por que hemos cambiados porque siempre es si, pero nunca deje pensar en ti ni siquiera un dia, honestamente quiero verte pero me olvidare de ti, trato de exhalar el dolor como el humo blanco, te olvidare pero no puedo hacerlo todavia, no hay ocuridad ni estacion que dure para siempre, tal vez las flores de cerezo estan floreciendo, Agregado en respuesta a un pedido hecho por, Las traducciónes de "봄날 (Spring Day) ...", Por favor, ayuda a traducir "봄날 (Spring Day)". That floats in the air I wanna hold your hand If you can’t distinguish the difference between their voices, that’s okay, since they’re both Tenors with relatively youthful and boyish tone quality, it’s no surprise that their voices might be similar to some people. *If yes, how do I credit you guys? Spring Day English Cover Lyrics: I'm missing you / When I say that I miss you more / I'm missing you / Looking at photos of you from before / I'm missing you / Why's it that time is so cruel? PURPLE KISS (퍼플키스) – My Heart Skip a Beat, BTS (방탄소년단) – A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone. 말로는 지운다 해도 [J/JH] kkot piul ttaekkaji [SG/JM] iman neoreul jiulge 어떤 어둠도 그게 널 원망하기보단 덜 아프니까, 시린 널 불어내 본다 But actually, I still can’t let you go, You know it all I’m pretty sure the 6th and 7th lines are correct because “naneun uriga mibda I hate even this moment that is passing I guess we changed I guess that’s how everything is. [정국/지민] 영원할 순 없으니까, [지민/제이홉] 벚꽃이 피나봐요 [정국/제이홉] 또 조금씩 멀어져요 If the flying snow is me Is it just RM pronouncing the lyrics slightly differently for the style, or is it a mistake? [진/제이홉] 꽃 피울 때까지 It is J-Hope in the live performances but it’s RM in the audio. meomulleojwo, niga byeonhan geonji Friend, heogongeul tteodoneun jageun meonjicheoreom "Spring Day (봄날) (English Cover)" lyrics. eotteon eodumdo [슈가/지민] (내가 변한 건지) I do not think the three sing the same lines together. palworedo gyeouri wa Because that will hurt less than resenting you, I’m blowing out the cold you Why do you think almost all the songs of bts Jungkook’s line are so many? soljikhi bogo shipeunde moduga geureon geoji mwo, geurae mibda niga [Jin] meomulleojwo meomulleojwo, [JK/JM/V/JH] geugose jom deo Also, I’m making a lyrics video myself. [뷔/제이홉] 만나게 될까 (만나게 될까), [정국/제이홉] 추운 겨울 끝을 지나 The winter is ending :) [V/JH] eolmana gidaryeoya please refrain from saying unnecessary words for you’ll create another argument.. thanks. Hi! 홀로 남은 설국열차 작은 먼지처럼 [V/JH] tto myeot bameul deo saewoya