Versandkosten innerhalb Österreichs Euro 12,50 Versandkosten EU- ausser Inseln und Sondergebiete Euro 28,00. SWAROCLEAN coatings on the outer lens surfaces create a non-stick effect, making it easier to clean. The BTX provides you with the most intense viewing experience ever – using both eyes, without any squinting at all. This allows you to achieve optimum magnification and detail recognition and also makes it extremely easy for you to search for and find objects, especially if they are in motion. Swarovski Spektiv BTX 35x95 Art.Nr. Wer jedoch schon ein Spektiv aus der ATX-Serie von Swarovski besitzt, der kann sein Objektivmodul problemlos mit dem neuen BTX-Okularmodul erweitern. In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit durch Anklicken des Abmeldelinks im Newsletter, … This spotting scope is perfect for anyone looking for outstanding optical performance, a large field of view and impressive close-range focusing, even with a relatively small 65-mm objective lens diameter. The 115-mm objective module raises the bar with the largest lenses on the market. Entscheidende Feinheiten werden mit der brillanten Optik sichtbar, kein Detail bleibt verborgen. I can withdraw my consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the Newsletter, by email to A NEW COMFORTABLE WAY TO SEE. This eyepiece module, the first of its kind in the world, uses the visual power of both eyes. This is the best choice for anyone wanting to travel light and who also appreciates outstanding quality. Since the binocular system reflects natural vision, the image seems extraordinarily vivid. A highly innovative optics design combined with fluoride containing HD lenses minimize interfering color fringing. This completely new ergonomic design offers a crucial benefit for digiscopers in particular. The new modular design offers previously unimagined flexibility and you are free to choose the perfect solution as the situation dictates. privacy@swarovskioptik.com Beim BTX Okularmodul werden die Vorzüge von Fernglas und Teleskop vereint. ... Home > Spektive > Geräte > Swarovski > BTX > Swarovski Spektiv BTX 35x95 Swarovski Spektiv BTX 35x95 Artikel-Nr. The result: even more impressive observing experiences, even in low light. By clicking on “Subscribe,” I hereby declare that I consent to my data being stored processed, and used by SWAROVSKI OPTIK in accordance with the  Please activate JavaScript and reload this page. , or by post to SWAROVSKI OPTIK KG, Daniel-Swarovski-Straße 70, 6067 Absam. Swarovski Spektiv BTX 35x95-10%. BTX 35x95. The ATX/STX series means that bulky telescopes that are difficult to pack and heavy to carry are a thing of the past. It means that you can zoom and focus with one hand, while steering the spotting scopes direction with the other. Privacy Policy Eine neue Ära der Funktionalität: Das Teleskopsystem ATX / STX / BTX vereint … It seems that JavaScript is not enabled in your web browser. In spite of their high zoom range, the new generation of telescopes offers a large field of view. Versand. The longer you spend observing, the more important comfort is. Nothing escapes you. Stirnstütze und Schrägeinblick garantieren stundenlangen Beobachtungskomfort. to contact me by email for promotional or marketing purposes or the purpose of market research. The BTX eyepiece module is compatible with all objective lenses in the SWAROVSKI OPTIK ATX/STX range. 7.7% MwSt. BTX 35x95 - Einzigartig mit zwei Okularen - Das BTX bündelt die Sehkraft beider Augen zu einem revolutionären Seherlebnis. The result: an even more lifelike, contrast-rich image. Please check your JavaScript. : 53658 Marke: Swarovski. Das binokulare Spektiv bietet also, je nach Modell eine 30-fache bis 35-fache Vergrößerung. Please activate JavaScript and reload this page. The Docters with a fixed 30x eyepiece have a FOV of 115’. Size and weight is the name of the game for all those who like to travel or spend long days in the field. Please check your JavaScript. A forehead rest and angled view guarantee comfortable viewing for hours on end. Versand. A forehead rest and angled view guarantee comfortable viewing for hours on end. The modular design enables you to store the objective and eyepiece modules separately and the smaller dimensions also mean that you can easily and safely store individual modules in your luggage. Es sorgt für plastische und natürliche Bilder und den nötigen Komfort bei Langzeitbeobachtungen. zzgl. Derzeit sind 3 Modelle des Swarovski BTX lieferbar: 30x65, 30x85 und 35x95. BTX 35x95 The BTX combines the visual power of both eyes with a revolutionary viewing experience. Swarovski Optik BTX 35x95: Einzigartiger Durchblick mit zwei Okularen. When every second counts. The result: even eyeglass wearers can enjoy a large field of view, not to mention the inimitable edge sharpness. Das BTX Okularmodul ist mit allen Objektiven der ATX / STX Reihe von SWAROVSKI OPTIK kompatibel. zzgl. By clicking on “Subscribe,” I hereby declare that I consent to my data being stored processed, and used by SWAROVSKI OPTIK in accordance with the  Mit der neuen ergonomischen Stirnstütze geht SWAROVSKI OPTIK einen Schritt weiter. 13 ft (4m) water depth (inert gas filling), Instruction manual - BTX - Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Nederlands, Svenska, Suomi, Dansk, Русский, PA-i6s adapter for iPhone®* 6/6s with the PA adapter ring for BTX/EL 32/SLC 42. An additional eyecup has been specially developed for spectacle wearers to further increase viewing comfort. LARGE FIELD OF VIEW EVEN FOR SPECTACLE WEARERS. Kategorie: Swarovski. No matter whether it’s taken on your travels or if you’re spending all day in the reed beds, with the 85-mm spotting scope you are well equipped for every situation. Even the finest structures are reproduced with razor-sharp clarity right up to the edge with no need for constant refocusing. It seems that JavaScript is not enabled in your web browser. Je länger die Beobachtung, desto wichtiger ist der Komfort. NEU BTX 30x65 NEU / BTX 30x85 / NEU BTX 35x95 binokulare Spektive bestehend, - wahlweise aus den Objektivmodulen 65/85/95 und dem neuen BTX Binomodul. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Swarovski Optik Spektiv BTX 35x95 Set (NEU) bei eBay. In collaboration with experts, we have developed digiscoping adapters that open up a new realm of ways in which to observe and share the most beautiful moments.