Magnification. Jetzt erleben. Please check your JavaScript. Discover now. GO TO PRODUCTS X5i 3.5-18x50 P 1/4 MOA / X5i 5-25x56 P 1/4 MOA / … UNCOMPROMISING PRECISION FOR LONG RANGE HUNTING. Empty country select switcher. As a hunter Swarovski’s best products are their Z6 scopes with their 6 x zoom range. Impact point corr. Exit pupil diameter (mm) 9.6-4.2. Z6i. Z6i 1.7-10x42 SR. Jetzt erleben. Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief) 95. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery. The illuminated reticle is getting smart: With the new SWAROLIGHT technology, there is no necessity to remember to switch it on or off – you can simply focus on hunting. privacy@swarovskioptik.com The new and slim form of the illumination unit gives you an unrestricted view across the rifle scope and onto its controls. SWAROVSKI OPTIK on Instagram This Swarovski Z6 Rifle Scope is equipped with Special HD Optics (High Definition Lenses) for superior resolution at high magnification and maximum low light performance. Achetez la lunette de visée Swarovski Z6i 2,5-15x56 P en ligne sur livingactive.fr Tout pour la chasse Bons prix Livraison rapide Livraison gratuite à partir de 100-,€ d'achat This is because its immense field of view and 6x zoom support versatile use, which ranges, being totally suitable for hunting, from the forest, across fields, and into the mountains. If you need help to enable JavaScript, you can find detailed instructions for all major browsers on the following website in a variety of languages. We therefore grant our customers an extensive warranty. For example my 2-12x56, goes from x2 for driven-type use and up to x12 for longer ranges, add in the superb optics and illumination (Z6i) and you have a great all-rounder. Product information "Swarovski Rifle Scope Z6i 2,5-15x44 P" No more compromising with compact firearms Thanks to its HD optics and 15x magnification with parallax correction, the Z6i 2.5-15x44 P provides hunters with the safety they need when shooting over longer distances. Please activate JavaScript and reload this page. I can withdraw my consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the Newsletter, by email to to contact me by email for promotional or marketing purposes or the purpose of market research. By clicking on “Subscribe,” I hereby declare that I consent to my data being stored processed, and used by SWAROVSKI OPTIK in accordance with the  Since its launch, more than 100,000 hunters worldwide rely on the Z6(i) – for any situation. SWAROlight. Swarovski Z6i 2.5-15x56 Gen-2 BRH-I. Z6i 1.7-10x42 L. The illuminated Z6i 1.7-10x42 L is ideal for hunting. 4-I Visit our subtension dimension program and ballistic program for additional useful information. Our repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty on Swarovski Optik products. Neu ist seine feine Eleganz und die praxisgerechten Funktionserweiterungen: Durch die schlankere, flachere Bauweise der Beleuchtungseinheit passt es noch besser zu den verschiedensten Jagdwaffen. Swarovski Z6i 2-12x50 L Zielfernrohr ohne Schiene . ZUM PRODUKT dS 5-25x52 P. X5i. subtension dimension program In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. Sammenlign priser og læs anmeldelser af Swarovski z6i. GO TO PRODUCT dS 5-25x52 P. X5i. Privacy Policy The outstanding field of view offered by the Z6i 1-6x24 gives you the edge over others and especially helps in target acquisition. Empty country select switcher. Stock Key: 1. If you need help to enable JavaScript, you can find detailed instructions for all major browsers on the following website in a variety of languages. Klik her og find den bedste pris nu! 1.7-10x. Privacy Policy Das Swarovski Zielfernrohr 2-12x50 L ohne Schiene überzeugt mit seinem schlanken Design! Subscribe to the SWAROVSKI OPTIK newsletter and receive first-hand information and expert tips tailored to your specific interests!