He joined his first band when he was 15 years old, fronting a soul band with some older heads. UkuTabs search results for the keyword . This chords is contributed by Zarker. He joined his first band when he was 15 years old, fronting a soul band with some older heads. Author micks343 2,810. Conan Gray » Heather Twenty One Pilots » Can’t Help Falling In Love Israël Kamakawiwo'ole » Over The Rainbow /… Jason Mraz » I’m Yours Frank Sinatra » Fly Me To The Moon Cristin Milioti » La Vie En Rose Leonard Cohen » Hallelujah Plain White T's » Hey There Delilah Misc Cartoons » Someone To Lava Billie Eilish » idontwannabeyouanymore Amen Chorus-x2-: Em Take me to church B7 I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies G I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Am Offer me that deathless death Em Am G G Gb Good God, let me give you my life Verse 2: Em Am If I'm a pagan of the good times Em Am My lover's the sunlight G Am To keep the Goddess on my side Em Am She demands a sacrifice D To drain the … . May 1, 2016 - Song "Take Me To Church" ukulele chords and tabs by Hozier. Born on St. Patrick's Day and hailing from County Wicklow, Hozier was raised on the building blocks of popular music: rhythm and blues, soul, jazz and the deep dark stuff stretching from Chicago to the Delta. Me And My Husband chords by Mitski. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Song "Like Real People Do" ukulele chords and tabs by Hozier. Difficulty: novice. Amen *The G, F# & F are power chords moving downwards* [Chorus] (x2) Em Take me to church B7 I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your … Where it says “The dark thrills of someone else I guess any thrill will do” If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Respect me, or you will face nothing because there’s absolutely nothing that I could say or do to you that would matter on the internet, much less a ukulele website…, OH MY GAWD yessss!!! Whilst there, he bagged a seat on the flight deck of the symphonic B-52 that is the Trinity Orchestra, fronting their missions into the world of classic rock. . It’s actually “The dark caress of someone else I guess any thrill will do”, Definitely one of my favourites, also tab wise, Good tab! Whilst there, he bagged a seat on the flight deck of the symphonic B-52 that is the Trinity Orchestra, fronting their missions into the world of classic rock. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Switch orientation All songs by Hozier. Amen [Chorus] G F# F# F Em Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies B G I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your … Taught himself to play guitar and piano, and went to Trinity College to study music. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Find ukulele chords and tabs for Hozier on UkuTabs. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. For more information about favoriting songs visit the "My Favorites" page. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Song "Take Me To Church" ukulele chords … Amen. Take me to church. We have an official Take Me To Church tab made by UG professional guitarists. UkuTabs Transposer Choose how many half steps you wish to transpose the chords in this song and click on the button. Take Me To Church Acoustic chords by Hozier. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Em Hozier Em Vote rhythm . ... Take Me To Church : Genre(s) ... Transposer UkuTabs Transposer Choose how many half steps you wish to transpose the chords in this song and click on the button. Bridge C G B Em No masters or kings when the ritual begins C G B Em There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin C G B Em In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene C G B Em Only then I am human, only then I am clean.G C G C G Cm G Aaaaaaaaaaamen. View official tab. Hozier tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including like real people do, shrike, nfwmb, someone new, take me to church Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. UkuTabs is part of the UkuWorld network which also offers ukulele tips & guides, ukulele scales, chord charts, an ukulele tuner and much more! They also won the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest with Waterloo. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large and completely free song archive which is constantly being updated with new songs.