Delivery from the Past (Prapor Task) is one of the most frustrating things I've ever had the misfortune to experience in twenty years of gaming. Created Nov 9, 2015. So I did the first part of the quest, then went to factory and died and now the secure container is not in my quest inventory. So I am having trouble with the mission Delivery from the past. You must be at least level five to start this particular quest. Question. During my hardcore series I did Delivery from the past task and had a epic experience doing it that I wanted to share! I got the secure container from customs map, although I did not have this quest at the time. Basically title. Head into the red factory, up the stairs, and breach the second door on the right. Posted by 9 months ago. Delivery from the past - do you need to survive after placing the documents? Do I need to extract aftert I place the documents in factory (all in 1 game, so to speak). PMC's. Question. If it is the factory part of the quest you are speaking about, apparently the extraction part of it cannot be completed during the night. Do you really have to survive both raids in a row? How to do Delivery from the past. Created Nov 9, 2015. Join. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. Delivery from the past. Question. PMC's Escaping Tarkov. 363k. How to do Delivery from the past. I have garbed the docs on customs got through and extracted, then I have gone to the factory map and placed the docs in the correct place and extracted. Archived. It's seems there is also flaw/bug in task, as you can do task third part – Survive Factory, without having done first 2 parts. Search Customs for the Customs key. Prapor Task – Delivery from the Past. Join. Delivery From The Past Quest Guide: Reach level 5. ... "Welcome to Tarkov" :) ... wait till you get a load of the Guide. Close. Progress indicators show 1/2 while in-raid, but the quest will be finished upon leaving the raid. Time needed: 1 hour. You can drop the docs at night and get credit for that part, but a successful extraction at night even with scav and pmc kills apparently will not grant you the completion of the escaping factory part of the quest. ... PMC's Escaping Tarkov. level 1. 1. Prapor's task: Delivery From the Past As I understand this quest is bugged for me, but I need confirmation. But I can not turn the mission in because it says I … 1 Dialogue 2 Notes 3 Requirements 4 Objectives 5 Rewards 6 Guide The quest progress indicators in-game are bugged and display two of each item being needed, while only one of each is needed to complete the quest. You die, you have to find documents again. 5.4k. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Rant Okay so I have been trying to do this dumb task where I take the customs office folder and drop it off in factory for two weeks now. The main focus of the Escape from Tarkov Delivery from the Past quest is a simple one, as players are tasked with picking up a case and dropping it off at a specific location. This task difficulty depends how good you are, because once you get the documents you also have to find a way to exit in Customs. Hot delivery is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.