You'll need the Trailer park cabin key which you were given at the beginning on the quest. Quest progression Friend from the West. Location The golden swag is bugged so when you palce the zippo you're not able to hand in the quest me and a couple friends are gonna try and loot the zippo and run straight out to see if that helps K9Kaii You need a Dorm room 303 Key to access it. Leave the lighter in the bunkhouse in the trailer parking (Customs) After picking up the Gilded Zibbo lighter it will be placed in your quest inventory (accessible through the Tasks tab). Next, head to the cabin south of the large red Paradigm warehouse in a parking area. If you die while it's in your inventory, you will need to re-retrieve it. Escape from Tarkov Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. The survivalist path - Unprotected, but dangerous, https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Golden_swag?oldid=138418, Leave the lighter in the bunkhouse in the trailer parking (. After picking up the Gilded Zibbo lighter it will be placed in your quest inventory (accessible through the Taskstab). What's on the flash drive? To place the lighter in the cabin, you must stay in it holding down your use key (default F) for 30 seconds. Open room 303 in dorms to find golden zippo. This page was last edited on 7 November 2020, at 12:17. Next, head to the cabin south of the large red Paradigm warehouse in a parking area. You'… Escape from Tarkov Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. https://escape-from-tarkov.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_swag?oldid=36192, Leave the lighter in the bunkhouse in the trailer parking (Customs). Skier Find the "new" cabin key (same skin and name as old cabin key, but different use). Next If you release the key or are otherwise interrupted, the timer will reset. Kill factory scavs to find 303 key. Completion Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Previous Golden swag is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov. July 24, 2020 July 24, 2020 by Borut Udovic. Me and @TStod managed to finish the Golden Swag quest from Skier. Here is a breakdown of the steps. After placing the lighter the player does not need to extract, the quest is completed whether you die or not. Type Part 1Chemical, p.1, Dorm room 303 in the 3-story dorms at Customs, The Zibbo lighter has to be stashed inside the cabin. You need a Dorm room 303 Keyto access it. Golden swag Sometimes, they’ll ask for your help, and in return they’ll open more of their wares to you. The Gilded Zibbo lighter can be found on the desk in room 303 of the 3-story dorm on Customs. Start The Dealers of Tarkov provide you with all sorts of tools to keep you alive in the battlefield. The Gilded Zibbo lighter can be found on the desk in room 303 of the 3-story dorm on Customs. If you die while it's in your inventory, you will need to re-retrieve it. End Customs I believe it can spawn in any key spawn throughout Customs, but not sure. Today when I logged on I realized I needed a key from him and that he sent it in a message. Skier Escape From Tarkov Golden Swag Guide. After unlocking the cabin you'll be prompted to place the Gilded Zibbo lighter. Golden Swag bug I got the Golden Swag quest from Skier right before I was getting off the game yesterday and I didn't think to check my messages to see if I had something from him right before.