That would always be up to the discretion of the event organizer, based on their preferences and local health guidelines. Needs work. Although this was only their second show in 33 years, it was a bit of a tenuous performance. Vi modtager derfor ikke kunder, og har ikke billetsalg til personligt fremmødte på adressen. The band played almost all of the songs off of all three UK albums with only a few not included. Über Ticketmaster.de. It was terrible. By the second song, Wetton's voice was gone. See our COVID policy here. During one breakdown he explained that his keyboards were running four laptops as his rig, or more specifically, he had brought not one single synthesizer to the stage. 0,60 EUR/Verbindung aus dt. Den aktuellen Einrichtungsauftrag finden Sie hier. We can only help with events in England, Scotland and Wales, so you’ll need to contact Ticketmaster Ireland. There's lots of information here on our helpdesk and it's really easy to use. After all the years that have past by, they are still extraordinarily gifted musicians. We work in line with the Data Protection Act, so to keep your details safe we can only discuss a booking with the cardholder we have on record. Played most of the 2 UK albums along with some King Crimsom things from Red, Starless and Lark's Tougue. First time I've said that for the Aladdin, the sound there is almost always perfect. Or you can contact Ticketmaster Ireland through their website www.ticketmaster.ie/helpI've bought tickets through a third party - can you help? i hope their reward was the appreciation of their audience, that was blown away. ries you have as we can only discuss Ticketmaster UK bookings. If it’s not on that page yet, it means that we're still awaiting confirmation from the event organisers, so we won’t have any more information for you just yet. I never thought I'd have a chance of seeing them, so it was especially rewarding. After the band took the stage (30 minutes AFTER scheduled time) Lead singer John Wetton informed the crowd that he had a cold and was grateful for American Pharmaceuticals. © 1999-2020 Ticketmaster. Bitte schreiben Sie uns eine Nachricht. A tad rough in the beginning but once the lads hit their groove, juuust fantastic! If you’re calling from the UK please dial 0333 321 9996. Latency( a delay between hitting a key and a sound coming out) and unwanted swells and drops in volumes were prolific. Overall, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Drummer was absolutely a monster and the guitar player rivaled many a guitar slinger I've seen for years. UK at Aladdin. This was not only a terrible show but a waste of my time and money. This is VERY unfair to the audience. I was very disappointed in the show not because of the band but because of the sound. Jobson's synth rig acted up for the whole evening. I can't say how much I enjoyed hearing the music of UK. If you have a payment plan booking for Creamfields and you’ve had a payment rejected, please call 0333 003 5932, option 1 to make payment. If you have bought tickets from a third party, we can only advise that you contact them directly with any queries you have as we can only discuss Ticketmaster UK bookings. i also hope that they will acknowledge that fan reaction and appreciation and tour again...... i would love to see them again! Ticketmaster Danmark Gammel Kongevej 60, 5. sal 1850 Frederiksberg C. Bemærk: Ovenstående adresse er ikke et salgssted. Presseanfragen. The UK 30th reunion concert at SF was prog-rock heaven! Telefonnummer Firma Website Thema. Please remember that we can only discuss an outstanding order with the cardholder, so you’ll need to confirm the order reference number, address and last four digits of the card number used to book. These guys were just awesome. Fantastic! Einrichtungsauftrag. These are common problems with laptop driven keyboards, but not real synths. This is the quickest way to make any missed payments.Events in Northern Ireland or the Rep.of Ireland. Please remember that we can only discuss an outstanding order with the cardholder, so you’ll, need to confirm the order reference number, address and last four digits of the card number. Brand Assets. These would include "Starless", "One More Red Nightmare" and "Book of Saturday". If you’re calling from the UK please dial 0333 321 9996. Presseanfragen. Telefonnummer Firma Website Thema. Overall, not a great show, not a bad show. Der Ticketmaster Kundenservice Für Fragen rund um Ihre Tickets, Ihre Bestellung sowie zum Angebot von Ticketmaster nutzen Sie bitte unseren Online-Hilfe-Bereich . Ticketmaster does not have the power to set policies around safety/entry requirements, which would include vaccines and/or testing protocols. This problem hampered several songs, particularly the duet on Crimson's Fallen Angel. Or you can contact Ticketmaster Ireland through, If you have bought tickets from a third party, we can only advise that you contact them. If you're, calling from Republic of Ireland the number is 0818 903 001. International customers should, call 00 353 818 903 001. Loved seeing UK again after all these years. They played note for note like the albums.Eddie Jobson is truly a virtuoso.The band was amazing, I pay to see them again in a different place. Unfortunately, this was the last show of the tour and Wetton is off to play with Asia next week. the UK musical compositions have stood the test of time and still have relevance today. I have looked at videos of other tour dates and they sound fine. Administration: 38 48 15 50 (hverdage 10.00 - 16.00). Wetton was in good voice on all songs, able to hit the notes that he sometimes fails to reach (it is early in the tour) and Bozzio worked like a madman to cover up the failings of the gear. If you're calling from Republic of Ireland the number is 0818 903 001. International customers should call 00 353 818 903 001. If you're calling from Republic of Ireland the number is 0818 903 001. International customers should call 00 353 818 903 001. Email us! This was not only a terrible show but a waste of my time and money. 100 bucks and an evening of my life I won't get back. The concert was excellent. That would be the only knock, love the venue love the band. I have always wanted to see U.K.. Den aktuellen Einrichtungsauftrag finden Sie hier. Or you can contact Ticketmaster Ireland through their website www.ticketmaster.ie/help I've bought tickets through a third party - can you help? If you're calling for help with an outstanding order, please have your booking reference number and the last 4 digits of your card number handy. I was a fan since it's inception, however, I never was able to experience them live. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday: 9 am - 6 pm. Ticketmaster Deutschland: Ticketmaster GmbH Spree Forum Alt-Moabit 60 D-10555 Berlin. If you aren't feeling well, reschedule the show, or give me back my money. we update this page every day. My print-at-home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift. Extended soloing by the two other band members did not make up for this group's inability to perform. If you’re calling from the UK please dial 0333 321 9996. They put on a great show, but it could have been a tad louder. More like the third night of rehearsals before a real tour starts. All rights reserved. Bitte schreiben Sie uns eine Nachricht. Just enter your questions into the search bar and view the results...97% of our customers usually find the answers they need without having to contact us.Cancelled and altered events, If you’ve heard that your event has been cancelled or changed, check our cancelled and altered page here for more information. Ticketmaster International - Booking for Overseas Events. For your event’s refund or credit eligibility visit your account or learn more about options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. This is the quickest way to, We can only help with events in England, Scotland and Wales, so you’ll need to contact, Ticketmaster Ireland. A major disappointment! I've been hoping to see UK for almost 30 years and it was worth the wait. How do I contact Customer Services about a booking for an event overseas? To order tickets by phone, please call Ticketmaster National Sales at 1-800-745-3000. Just click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of this page to get started and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If your, tickets are being sent to an address outside the UK please allow until five days before you. Aladdin Theater - Portland. Festnetz / max. Sorry... there are currently no upcoming events. I want Ticketmaster to sell for my event - how do I get started? UK Reunion show was one of the best shows I have seen in a while. Unser PR Team hilft Ihnen gern weiter: press@ticketmaster.co.uk. I never expected to be able to hear this music live again and being able to was a great pleasure for me.