Quest Complete - You have killed the Gemling Legionnaires. 5: Quest Complete - You have killed the Gemling Legionnaires. + Kill Gemling Legionnaires > The Imperial Fields + Get WP > The Solaris Temple Level 1 + Get WP > The Solaris Temple Level 2 + Kill Dawn & take Sun Orb < Complete "The Gemling Legion" (Maramoa) - The Bath House > The Lunaris Concourse + Get WP > The Lunaris Temple Level 1 > The Lunaris Temple Level 2 + Kill Dusk & take Moon Orb < Town 1 Walkthrough 2 Quest rewards 3 Vendor rewards 4 Version history Maramoa has asked you to kill the Gemling Legionnaires at the Grain Gate. I just got back into town tonight and am super stoked to use this tomorrow when I start the league. NOTE: New quest added to Act 10. Maramoa has rewarded you with {0}. Quest Complete - You have killed the Gemling Legionnaires. Use it to gain {0}. Like a prowling cat I was, but what I saw marching across the ruins made me feel like a little mouse. The Gemling Legion is a quest in Act 8. You have killed the Gemling Legionnaires. Maramoa has rewarded you with a Book of Skill. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Kill them. Last edited by b1os on Mar 3, 2018, 7:53:04 PM. Last edited by TheSkoonk on Mar 5, 2018, 12:31:48 AM, Through Sacred Ground (Unique Jewel & Respec Points), https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150196, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931093, Terms of Use, Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice. Gemling Legionnaire is a group of six unique undying located in The Grain Gate.They have a high amount of life and use Arctic Armour Arctic Armour Spell, Duration, Cold Mana Reserved: 25% Can Store 1 Use(s) Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec Requires Level 16 Conjures an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. Talk to Maramoa in town for a reward. Maramoa has rewarded you with a Book of Skill. Use it to gain {0}. You have found the Gemling Legionnaires at the Grain Gate. It's still unclear were this area is located so I'm afraid you need to discover this for yourself. 3: You have killed the Gemling Legionnaires. Maramoa has asked you to kill the Gemling Legionnaires at the Grain Gate. Only thing I'd like a little clarity on is your use of the various symbols, just to make sure I'm understanding correctly (-,+,<,>). 4: Quest Complete - You have killed the Gemling Legionnaires. Clear and concise guide, has made leveling optimally much easier. I will update the guide as soon as I'm done with this quest. Kill them. You have found the Gemling Legionnaires at the Grain Gate. Maramoa: I was out hunting food for our encampment. The quest is called "Vilenta's Vengeance" and is giving 1 Skill Point. Nice work so far, but try to fix all the unclear things. Talk to Maramoa in town for a reward. This site is fan-made and not affiliated with Grinding Gear Games and Garena in any way. Greatly appreciated! Thanks! - The Crossroads (or The Crypt if you have WP), Last edited by jeipei89 on Jun 25, 2018, 4:43:29 PM, this guide is unclear, got my character stuck in act 1. PoEDB provides new things come out each league, as well as unreleased skills or MTX, as all of the information is directly datamined from the game itself.