Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Choose a Streaming Option providers Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Be aware wait for the rental. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sign in to see videos available to you. I saw one in the fall of '75, so I've always known. Watch The Phenomenon. They're real.” Your favorites, all in one place. With testimony from high-ranking government officials, and NASA Astronauts, Senator Harry Reid says it "makes the incredible credible." It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A lot of the in person interviews were new to me and not all of the material was just a repeat of other videos (which I was expecting). This explosive documentary is being hailed as the most revealing and credible examination of the global mystery and longstanding cover-up involving unidentified aerial phenomenon. This explosive documentary is the most credible examination of the global mystery and cover-up involving UFOs. 1,800 global ratings. This documentary examines unidentified aerial phenomenon. With Bill Clinton, Peter Coyote, George Knapp, Christopher Mellon. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Travelling or based outside United States? A must watch!” Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future) "The documentary Phenomenon is phenomenal! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Streaming Guide Movies Documentary. Every UFO documentary always talks about Roswell, and this one was no different, but it added nothing new to the story. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I purchased the video to show my support to a brilliant director Jamie Fox, I expected something fresh, something new; and unfortunately my expectations were not met. Unfortunately for those well read on this topic this video is not for you. On the Hot Air scale for subscription-service series and films, The Phenomenon gets a full 4 out of 4: 4 – Subscribe to the service to watch this 3 – Make time to watch it if you already subscribe 2 – Worth a watch if nothing else appeals 1 – Avoid at all costs. Many of, if not all tell the same old stories; the only thing new is the newly released military videos released by the pentagon. Directed by James Fox. Looking to watch The Phenomenon (2020)? Stream instantly Details Format Prime Video (streaming online video) Devices Available to watch on supported devices > Customer reviews. For the neophyte this video is a must see and it will take you through the time line of the UFO journey. Now the world knows, too. 4.3 out of 5. I was very hesitant about posting this review, as I can only imagine others might have similar thoughts, how to proceed after viewing this type of content. Not a must see for the well read on this topic. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It uses never-before-seen archival footage and beautifully shot new interviews, deploying high-calibre journalism and edge-of-your-seat storytelling to take audiences on a revelatory journey that leads them to an unsettling, unavoidable conclusion: “We are not alone.” Featuring eyewitnesses, experts and officials include “60 Minutes”-level interviews with former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who arranged secret government funding of UFO study programs; John Podesta, White House Chief of Staff for Clinton and advisor to Obama, who tried lift the veil from inside the corridors of power; former U.S. Energy Secretary and New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, who believes in the likelihood that an alien spaceship did crash in Roswell; Chris Mellon, FMR Deputy Sec. some good, some really bad that ruins the good - ufology greatest hits, + historical rewrites, Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020, I know the topic well, I know the ufo dogma well, I like James Fox but this could have been better, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2020. The Phenomenon is extremely credible, revealing, and eye-opening. Select the department you want to search in. Find out where The Phenomenon (2020) is streaming, if The Phenomenon (2020) is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. Disney + Pixar + Marvel + Star Wars + Nat Geo, Stream on up to 4 devices at the same time, 30 hours of Cloud DVR space at no extra charge. I hope this video is very widely circulated and that the price is reduced so that more people will see it. Video availability outside of United States varies. Defense for Intelligence, Jacques Vallee, the most famous living UFO researcher, an Advisor to Steven Spielberg’s “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” who worked closely with famed Project Bluebook astronomer J. Allen Hynek; and many more. Rips the blindfold off the govt UFO misinformation campaign of the last 70 years. “THE PHENOMENON” is the first high-production-value documentary to assemble the pieces of the UFO puzzle into a startling, up-to-the-minute picture, peering into 70 years of history right up to fresh discoveries that challenge everything we think we know. 2020 Streamers Information Runtime: 1m 30s. 4.3 out of 5 stars. I loved having so many witnesses testifying on video as to what they saw and experienced. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It opens by proving there is a shocking “hidden history” that began in the late Forties and Fifties, when fleets of UFOs appeared in the skies over nearly every state in the U.S., culminating in a flyover of Washington D.C. With shocking testimony from high-ranking government officials, and NASA Astronauts, Senator Harry Reid calls it “meritorious.”. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020. The 1st hour was a bunch of the same ol' eye witness accounts that have been told for decades, including (of course) Roswell New Mexico. Why did I give it a one star, is definitely not for production, cinematography, HD, all ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, it’s due to regurgitation of information. Release date: 01 Jan 2020 Genres: Documentary.