Without measuring devices like rulers (and people who can read them) we would still be living in caves! Kira has kidnapped Oyun and plans to sacrifice her to Garukhan, a Maraketh Goddess. It's a shame. Handy & Accurate Online Ruler. POE 액트 9 - 하이게이트의 지도자(The Ruler of Highgate) (0) 2019.06.17: POE 액트 9 - 운명의 달력(Fastis Fortuna) (0) 2019.06.17: POE 액트 9 - 태풍의 칼(The Storm Blade) (0) 2019.06.17: POE 액트 9 - 불멸자 연합(The Immortal Syndicate) (0) 2019.06.17 [picture of in game ruler made in the designer] All of this is usable in multiplayer as well of course, so you and your friends can create custom rulers in multiplayer games together. This is a convenient online ruler that could be calibrated to actual size, measurements in cm, mm and inch, the upper half is the millimeter ruler and centimeter ruler, the lower half is an inch ruler. Tasini is an NPC which will be identified in Highgate in act four. The Ruler of Highgate. Reading a ruler is a valuable skill that you will likely use on your job, in your hobbies, and in your personal life almost every day life. Does Anyone feel like, "The Ruler of Highgate" is a wasted Opportunity?Since the bandit quest rework, we've all lost 1 charge equivalent of endurance, frenzy or power? As I said at the beginning of this dev diary, the Ruler Designer will be a free feature in the upcoming 1.2 patch. Reward: 1 Passive Skill Points, Soul of Garukhan # Show Full Descriptions Area; 1: Discussion . Area: Highgate (Act 9) Functions: Armour and weapon vendor Quest: The Ruler of Highgate * Tasini . Optional. Where are you supposed to get Sekhema Feather? Act 9 Ruler of Highgate quest should give different rewards. Thank for reading Last edited by Locost; Aug 8, 2017 @ 1:43am < > Irasha is an NPC located in Highgate in Act 9, standing subsequent to Petarus and Vanja. The Ruler of Highgate. Posted by XerxezBreak on Aug 7, 2017, 4:44:02 AM. The Masked Singer unmasked two more celebrity competitors last night, leaving only three left to compete for the Golden Mask, and their freedom. Last bumped on Aug 11, 2017, 6:18:13 AM. Kill Kira and save Oyun. When completed this quest, I thought it would be like the bandit quest in Act 2 and give different reward depending on who you choose to rule Highgate. She acts as a Vendor for armors and weapons. The quest tells me to go to The Quarry, but there is nothing there that drops Sekhema Feather. There's a choice to either hand Tasuni, or Irasha, not to mention the quest states, you've "FAILED to save Oyun" Tinfoil caps heresy ahead, Don't you think this particular quest is partially incomplete/ a huge missed Opportunity? Did anyone else encounter the same bug and knows what to do? The Ruler of Highgate. The ruler of Highgate bug Hi, think i encountered a bug, i cleared the entire map where the feather is supposed to be but nothing dropped and i didnt see any "!". Turned out both give the same. Quote this Post. You are probably familiar with rulers, meter sticks, tape rules, folding rules, and tape measures. spoiler.