Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with HS or experienced HS symptoms? How do you usually reply to the question? Please note: This quiz is not meant to diagnose patients with HS. When pimple-like bumps or boils start showing up in areas where skin rubs together, you may question what’s going on with your body. Something Rick Astley refuses to give anyone, especially you. But it's always important to talk to a dermatologist about any medical concerns you may have. So to those of you saying Que pass does not mean hello, you are correct, it does not mean "hello," but it is a type of greeting, … thank you for your cool answer but you know i want some answer that i can tell to my teacher you know what i mean a little more polite but fun threekeys on January 20, 2018: Light and fun. Your answers indicate you’ve experienced symptoms commonly associated with HS. Learn about us. Look up in the sky like … I mean, it's true, isn't it? She helps lead TheJobNetwork’s content marketing efforts, including content strategy and … Have your physical symptoms, such as sores, wounds, or pain, impacted your lifestyle or mental outlook? Need help finding a dermatologist? Let's be honest, "not much" is the way you answer the question 99% of the time. Anonymous. 10. because it's such a common question that you'll be asked hundreds of times in your life. This is a classic that everyone has heard time and time again, but it works if you can't think of anything else to say. Is it just me or does it smell like updog in here? Though you are more likely now a days to receive a text message, email, or pie in the face, having a hilarious way to answer the phone is sure to brighten two days... yours and whoever is near you at the time. 7. After completing this quiz, please talk to your dermatologist about your answers as soon as possible. 21. Whats new, Scooby doo? Relevance. The word 'up' is a preposition. by 28 Comments. So if someone asks you what is up, you can reply in the most literal way possible. Remember to visit a dermatologist once you've completed the quiz, and talk to them about your answers. Whats new, Scooby doo? If you don't drive, then you can say something more relevant, like "One Direction ticket prices." On MSN, I have this one friend with whom, every time I talk to, I find a creative way to ask him "what's up?" It's the easiest thing to say, so it pops right out of your mouth. Remember to visit a dermatologist once you've completed the quiz, and talk to them about your answers. It's a sweet way to deal with the compliment that'll leave both of you feeling good about yourselves. BTW, you're correct, in the U.S., "What's up?" Press J to jump to the feed. Learn more about Thought Catalog and our writers on our about page. Take the quiz to see if your symptoms may be HS—a chronic inflammatory skin condition that may be linked to the immune system. 4 years ago. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. You guys can have some fun with your answers, as we just do this for a fun creative way to start our conversations. My serotonin levels after seeing you my friend. Click here. 1 decade ago. Still have questions? Your information is too valuable to be shared, so they'll just have to deal with not hearing all of your crazy, exciting stories. 1 2. kuhlmann. If you don't feel like telling them what you've been up to, act like you're living a spy's life. r/AskReddit: r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. 23. If you don't want to be bothered to talk to the other person, use this reply to let them know that you're a busy bee. You don't want to be predictable by always answering in the same exact way, so you have to switch it up. Have you experienced tender, swollen bumps, either on or under your skin, that may produce foul-smelling liquid and scarring? "What's happening dude?" You may join me. Living a dream. 24. My pants. Assuming you're at your best too. Your answers indicate that you haven’t experienced any of the common symptoms that are typically associated with HS. or Whats the haps? 0 0. meaning that life is good and if i only have one thing to be thankful for it's that i was able to see another day and have at least one more person ask me "what's up"! You don't want to give the same answer every single time or your conversations will get boring and predictable. "What's crackalackin?" “My rent” This is a funny response, especially when your rent has actually gone up. Dedicated to your stories and ideas. Jessie Liu is a digital marketer, specializing in SEO, Digital Analytics, Content Marketing and Social Media. They'll either be confused or thankful for the mini English lesson. This is one of the funny replies for when you're asked, "What's up?" Some examples previously used by him and I: Howww yuh doinnn? When you're trying to learn how to accept a compliment in a funny way, this is a great place to start. However, next time you're asked the question, answer with this slightly altered reply to see what reaction you get. what's up how to answer in a funny way. Look up in the sky like you're pondering their question, and then answer it with excitement. Answer Save. 1. The Funniest 😂 Replies for People Who Are Always Asked: "Are You Okay?" In the last 6 months, have these bumps reappeared 3 or more times? While the best response to any compliment is "thank you," not many people use it. On MSN, I have this one friend with whom, every time I talk to, I find a creative way to ask him "what's up?" You may unsubscribe at any time. 4. 30.5m members in the AskReddit community. Oh you know… same soup just reheated. You indicated that someone in your family has been diagnosed with HS. Favourite answer. or Whats the sitch? Lv 4. for more ideas. A two letter word indicating direction. You should speak with a dermatologist about your answers to this quiz to get a proper diagnosis. Some examples previously used by him and I: Howww yuh doinnn? I'm so great I have to sit on my hands to keep myself from clapping. You should have some funny replies for when you're asked, "What's up?" The direction diametrically opposed to the force of gravity. Ask Question + 100. 12. Read 100 Flirty Responses to "How Are You?" Not me, I’ve been real depressed lately. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts if somebody said whats up i'd say life. If you give a bland reply, then it might even end whatever conversation the other person was trying to start. Whats siftin' through your strainer? Source(s): https://owly.im/a8Qur. or "What's Up?" Don't be afraid to get a little silly. A movie about an old guy who makes his house fly away and kidnaps an Asian kid. There's plenty of room. Don't wake me up. 2.9k votes, 7.9k comments. "Yo, yo yo!!" It’s fun to use this … Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. They can't fault you for being accurate. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Whatever works for you. Here's another way to answer the question literally. The louder you are, the better. It's important to talk to a dermatologist about any medical concerns you may have. 1 Answer. that will either get you a laugh or a new enemy, so use it carefully. Lately just airplanes. or Whats the sitch? It's never the wrong time to make a comment about the economy.