Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. If you see it, you can take it yourself. Except the one time you had to fight Amon: getting an exclusive sword in the highest tournament level a number of times. This guide will tell you Where To Find Secret Weapon Shop In Yakuza Kiwami so you can purchase some powerful weapons on a regular basis, and even some equipment too. Close. Only at that point is it preserved in your inventory indefinitely. XD Though, it doesn't apply to Kiwami … Unfortunately, these weapons break after … Members. For Yakuza Kiwami 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "is there a weapon vendor? I feel I should point out that it's a good idea to scout for enemies carrying weapons and pocketing them when you come across them, as well as searching for them during story missions. For Yakuza Kiwami 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Selling weapons/gears question". ... His infinite durability weapons … I need some help here as Im determined to beat a Yakuza game once and for all! CyricZ started writing to get all the thoughts in his head about video games onto paper and it got out of hand. Remember that you can only carry three weapons at a time actively equipped on your person, which can be pulled … Online. Created Jul 19, 2013. 1.3k. Members. Are you not sure that it's also not based on story progression? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. How does the Toylet minigame work exactly. For Yakuza Kiwami 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Weapons with Infinite Uses." © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Yup... not sure if it's number of items or money which triggers the upgrades, but sell enough and another item will get added, so it's not all at once. I don't really use weapons. I hope someone can answer my question because I searched everywhere on the web without any results. ... Yakuza, known in Japan as Ryū ga Gotoku. Where can i find the unlockable costumes and the peerless tiles? Up until half an hour ago, I didn't know the shop was upgradeable... so no clue. Hello everyone! Because I've sold him millions in weapons and he hasn't gotten past selling Dragon Sticks. - Page 2. Weapon Master achievement in Yakuza Kiwami 2: Defeated 100 enemies using weapons - worth 20 Gamerscore. It counts as collecting the weapon, and it might save you some cash if you otherwise had to buy the weapon. - Page 3. What are some minor improvements you would like to see in the series? ... Yakuza, known in Japan as Ryū ga Gotoku. Fifteen can be carried on your person at any time, and additional weapons can be stored in the Equipment Box found in convenience stores. Check to see a little "bag" icon above the weapon as it sits on the ground. Although the Amon substories are way easier than the final bouncer missions, so you wouldn't really need it. I'm done. 67.2k. The reward you get for beating the final bouncer mission on normal - infinite heat. Make sure you put it in your pocket by pressing Down on the D-Pad. I'm sorry. 1. Any weapon marked with an asterisk (*) is considered "unlisted" in terms of the Play Log, although it will still count towards your total weapons in the Completion List. Making their glorious return after a game of absence, here's the list of weapons, where to find them, and what they do. That’s all you need to know to repair weapons in the game. There's plenty of weapons in Yakuza Kiwami but if you want the epic stuff, such as a Lightsaber, you'll want to find the secret weapon shop. Im in chapter 13 if it matters but what matters is that Dragon SP Gun because the game is impossible without it. Sold weapons to him for over 500,000 bucks but still NO update and NO option to buy the must have Dragon SP gun in Bouncer missions and dealing with the AMON brothers. ". Kiwami 2 infinite durability with all weapons. Making their glorious return after a game of absence, here's the list of weapons, where to find them, and what they do. Kiwami 2 infinite durability with all weapons.