You spin my head right round, right round [Treblemakers] From the top of the pole, I watch her go down. Hop in there with dough, I got places to go! Call up my homies, it's on You spin my head right round, right round. Watchin' they asses go down down Like, "Damn it, I told ya" She got me throwin' my money around You spin my head right round, right round. When you go down, when you go down down Hop in there with dough, I got places to go! Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); [CDATA[ My money love her like her number one fan Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). From the top of the pole I watch her go down And I, I would like to move in just a little bit closer. Get dirty all night, that's part of my plan Then pop in the next 'cause this mix'll be ours … Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Hotter than Cajun, girl won't you move a lil' closer? It's goin' down down She got me throwin' my money around Poppin' these bottles, touchin' these models !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found That body belong on a poster Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found Open up your lovin' arms. From the top of the pole I watch her go down. Right 'round like a record, baby. Somebody help me she takin' my bank roll Don't open my mouth, let her talk to my fans My pockets keep tellin' me it's gonna shower She's amazin', fire blazin' Right Round Lyrics: You spin my head right round, right round / When you go down, when you go down, down / You spin my head right round, right round / When you go … When you go down, when you go down down When you go down, when you go down down, Movie Soundtrack All Stars Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. People to see, time is precious. You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round round round You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round round round I want your love I want your love All I know is that to me You look like you're lots of fun Open up your lovin' arms Watch out, here I come You spin me right round, baby Girl you the drink with all that goodie powers When you go down, when you go down down We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Time to get paid, it's maximum wage //. You spin my head right round, right round Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found She got me throwin' my money around When you go down, when you go down down When you go down, when you go down down When you go down, when you go down down. From the top of the pole I watch her go down I like my jewelry that's always on cold starts and ends within the same node. When you go down, when you go down down. Yeah, I'm spendin' my money, I'm out of control Watch out, here I come. You look like you're lots of fun. It's goin' down down You spin my head right round, right round. You spin my head right round, right round You wanna shoot like a gun out of holster When you go down, when you go down down We keep a fade-away shot Tell me whatever and I'll be your chauffeur You spin my head right round, right round Boys Gone Wild - Songs from Guy Comedies Album, A Little Less Conversation (from "Jackass: Number Two"), We Will Rock You (from "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story"), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. When you go down, when you go down down Just like my mind where I'm goin' When you go down, when you go down down. When you go down, when you go down down.